LIPOTRIM!! Day 1!!

TwinMummy96

Hiya...!!

Today is my first day of being on lipotrim and was wondering if anyone else has started too so we can motivate each other?? Any ounce of motivation or success stories/pictures will help!

I had twin girls in September '16 and I weigh more now than I did during my pregnancy and honestly it's just depressing...! I am 13.9st and would like to be around the 9st mark.

Good luck to anyone who's on the diet!

So much for motivation, I totally gave up yesterday! After the first day...! I feel useless #nowillpower

Today is a new day...! Xx

Nearly the end of day 2 and I'm drinking my last shake as I type this, I've got fresh fruit in my fridge and I'm so tempted
Slight headache, being that time of the month doesn't help either. I just want to pig out on chocolate but I won't...! I don't have an end date as such but I'm focusing more on taking this day by day and hopefully that works for me. Roll on day 3

Day 4 and I messed up!!!! Oh I'm so so annoyed at myself
I wasn't starting to get to a good place where I wasn't even hungry anymore. The day started off perfectly and when it came to my second shake I was at my grandmother's house and realised I had forgotten my sachet and had a huge bowl of noodles Urgh!

Back on it tomorrow...!! Restart the keto-flu

Hi :) I'm starting on Sunday and I'm the same age and a similar weight with a similar goal so hopefully we can help each other out?? :) I've done Lipotrim twice before but put all the weight back on x

Hiya!

Oh I'm so glad...! I think you've read how I completely failed yesterday and have now restarted today so there won't be much difference between today and Sunday but I'm excited to finally have someone to go at this with :)

What were your weight losses last time if you don't mind me asking? Thanks!

Okay after the slip up yesterday I'm definitely feeling it...! Just about to have my second shake, hoping that'll ease the hunger pang a little... doesn't help when everyone around me is eating :(
I can do this...!

The first few days are the hardest you need so much willpower but after about day 5 it's SO easy it becomes a habit and you don't feel hungry at all :)

So a few years ago I lost 3 stone in 3 months, then put it all back on, then last year i lost 3.5 stone in 3.5 months, put it back on again now x (my profile pic is from years ago after i lost 3 stone, i weighed 11 stone then) x

I know exactly what you mean... cause I'd cheated on Thursday, yesterday wasn't great at all for me, I literally have no will power whatsoever -_- however I will still go and get weighed on Monday and promise to do better next week.

Three stone in three months is such a great loss...! Hopefully we can both lose it this time and keep it off too...! You look great in your profile pic...! Xx

I am gonna be using this thread as a diary kinda thing so don't feel you have to reply to every single post lol x

I am back on Lipotrim. Need to stay focused and achieve weight goal.

Hi their just joined the forum and looking for some motivation. Started lipotrim today. Feeling ok and day gone good. Had my three shakes. Chocalate was quite vile but I got through it. Drinking loads of water. The hunger hasn't kicked in which is a good thing. Hoping to stay on this diet for a month gonna need loads of will power to get me thru thou

Thanks

yea the day went fine..it was more the late evening the hunger pains were bad and full from all the water just glad the day is over with. Had my mams birthday aswell so made an excuse not to go to lunch with her. Was feeling bad over it but im doing this for me need to solider on slowly and if it means letting people down and hibernating so be it. New day tomorrow.

Back