Lipotrim Diet

mdxxx93

Hi Guys,

I started the Lipotrim diet on tuesday morning after going to my doctors on monday for help, I am 18 years old and weigh in at 17st 12lb!

I have tried the gym, eating healthy, slimming world and even a personal trainer but nothing seemed to shift the weight, so my doctor said i could try Lipotrim which i had neber heard about but said it is very hard!

So the first shake was strawberry (my favourite)!! Then for dinner Chicken Soup :jelous:! The most discusting ever!

Anyway let me get to the point! I would like to ask everyone who is doing lipotrim how their first few days where as i am on day 3 now and the only problem i have had is a dry mouth, no hunger pangs or headaches. I keep thinking to myself is it working? but i dont want to step on the scales till my weigh in on Monday! :sigh:

Morgan :sign0144:
xx

aaaaaaaawww hello morgan, welcome to the board.

wow - well done you on joining us, your doc is right, it is very hard. BUT saying that, its so worth it. after the first week, you'll be amazed and that spurs you on. (first week weigh in is biggest)

my first few days were headaches, thirsty/dry mouth and no energy.

IT IS WORKING HUN, I PROMISE

just take it steady, drink plenty - dont get weighed til your weigh in.

good luck - ps: keep on this board, without this site, i wouldve given up. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck Morgan

Yes Morgan you are well on your way good sign that the symptoms haven't kicked in, mine kicked in mostly the second week. I've found a 20-30 minute walk each day no matter how fast or slow can aid a bigger loss it has for me this week anyways but do what you are comfortable with. Keep up the water intake it really does help with the hunger and just enjoy pampering yourself until first weigh in and you'll be so happy! Keep checking in here on the bad days, it helps so so much :)

HI Morgan
Welcome and good luck
The first week can be terrible but if you stick with it and get through the headache and tiredness you will feel a whole lot better soon.
You should get an energy rush soon and the dry mouth can be tackled by just having sips of water more often.
It is hard, more than you realise till you try and go without food, but it is all in your head. Your body does not need all the junk and calories you put into it. You just need your head to realise and you will feel fab.
I can't believe how much and how often I used to eat cos I thought I was hungry. Now having just 3 shakes a day and I don't crave anything!!!
Keep on here for support and to chat. The girls, and guys, on here are fab and there is always someone to help with the answer you need or to just chat too.
x x x

Hiya!

I started LT on tuesday as well, weighing 17' 13, so our stats are really similar.

The first day I was just thinking about food, the second was better but with some headaches and day 3 is ok so far...i'm still getting hunger pangs and feeling lightheaded but it's bearable. Just waiting to go into ketosis - have you done yet? xx

aaaaaaaawww hello morgan, welcome to the board.

wow - well done you on joining us, your doc is right, it is very hard. BUT saying that, its so worth it. after the first week, you'll be amazed and that spurs you on. (first week weigh in is biggest)

my first few days were headaches, thirsty/dry mouth and no energy.

IT IS WORKING HUN, I PROMISE

just take it steady, drink plenty - dont get weighed til your weigh in.

good luck - ps: keep on this board, without this site, i wouldve given up. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Helen,

feeling much better today got home craving everything possible though (possibly because its takeaway night) so ive had my last shake of the day and feeling much better!!

Im drinking lots and lots of water and even forgot i was on the diet walking home past tesco and thought, oh ill just nip in and get something for tea :doh:

Thanks for the support
xxx

Hi guys,

Thanks to all of you for your support and you all seem to be doing really well!!

I forgot all about my diet on the way home from work and nearly nipped in tesco for 'tea' then remembered!! how silly..
so came home craving everything (possibly because its usually take away night)

Just had my last shake and not feeling hungry got a little head ache but drinking lots and lots of water to sort that out!!

Also can any of you help me get a weight ticker? can hardly use the website as im a newbie!

Thank you to you all
xxxxx

Back