lipotrim diet

mary50

So far so good. I think its important to stick to this untill I reach my goal. If I come out of ketosis weight will go back on and if I have not reached my goal I will not be happy. So here goes on the 7th of May I am of to Turkey with 42 shakes . HOPE I can do it.:)

Your braver than I am Mary im going to do a refeed before I go and then try and be v. carefull when im away lots of chicken /fish and salads which is easy cause the food in Turkey is lovely:D

ive done it for a couple weeks in cornwall but thats not quite the same as you lol...how do you think customs will react to your packets of powder?!

It sounds crazy but I have heard of the airport staff stopping travellers from taking their shakes with them, always best to check before travelling :)

Thanks for replying its 2 weeks away yet. I will take it and if I break it I will only do so in the second week one evening meal maybe before I leave heres hoping.:) hope everyone is feeling good today its nice to see the sunshine.:)

Are you having a good day.? Any hunger pangs :sigh:I still get them several times a day. I just had a disagreement with someone close, I cant reach for a bar of chocolate so out for an early walk for my dog.:cry:S:)hes very happy I am not so keen.

Hi Daisy I am now 13st 3lbs.:) Thats good . I started at 15st 2lbs. I am happy because some people have said I look good. I got my hair done as a treat to myself. I feel hungry all the time now. I think of what I will look like 3 stone lighter and that cheers me up . Well done you are doing well.:D Are you still healthy eating as well as lipotrim ? if so, I think I will change on Friday. As long as I :D still lose I might take 2 shakes and included a healthy meal in my 7th week. What do you think.? I go to Turkey next monday morning for 2 weeks. The pharmacist gave me the leaflet with the refeed in it . That seems to be 2 shakes and one healthy meal or a packet of maintance diet. I have got that right have I? Thanks for all your help and support. love maryxx

:silly::silly:Today I call into the pharmacist to buy some flapjacks towards my holiday. A word of warning folks I had a very bad cold over the weekend and because I have asthma and did not want this to develop into a chest infection :eek: I took lemsips. :) I had forgotten they were not allowed. The pharmacist said I am probably now out of ketosis but at least I wont make that mistake again :D Still taking my 3 shakes a day so I will see on Friday what I have lost.xx

Hi all, im on week 4 of 100% LT, im also off to turkey but not till july so im hoping to stay on LT till my hol and by then be alot slimmer!! I dont think i could do what your doing Mary and take shakes away with me, i like to relax and eat good food while im away, just have to make sure im up early and do an hour of swimming before the pool fills up i reckon!!

Great to read all the posts. I have a nasty cold. NO MORE LEMSIPS :eek: I already said what I did over the weekend.:rolleyes: slap on the wrist no wonder I felt extra hungry and cold. Its only a day at a time and we all learn from our mistakes.

Back