Lipotrim - First day of my first diet ever!!!!

mon9349

Hello Ladies. This is my first day on Lipotrim. I have NEVER been on any diet before. I've been chubby all my life (and equally unhappy about it all my life). I love my food.... to compensate I go to the gym but its such a hard work and the results come slowly so i get frustrated and stop. And then start again. and stop. and start again.....

Well, this time i decided to take drastic measures. I have seen two other ladies at work lose so much weight on LP within a short period of time - so the results spoke for themselves.

My first day was ok, i had chocolate drink for breakfast (it was ok), soup for lunch (quite dissapointed with the taste) and vanilla shake for dinner (that was actually quite yummy). I feel like i have a pond in my stomach from all that water I've been drinking all day and I've been thinking about food quite a lot, longing for something to chew! Girls at work brought out chocolates and doughnuts at lunch - but I just said NO to everything. I even went to the gym for one hour to show my determination (but i didnt have much energy today).

I know it's not going to be easy and i am dreading to be on these "palatable" shakes for weeks to come, but it's NOW or NEVER! I so want to be this slimmer, happier, more confident woman I've always seen in my imagination but never in the mirror.

Wish me luck :)
x

Hi and welcome.

You've got the right atitude, and have seen the results in person. There are some threads on here about how to make the shakes taste nicer. Which will be nice for a change. Take it easy in the gym for the first few days as your energy will be lower than normal.

Good luck.

Hi Mon, well done for choosing LT and welcome to the club. You'll find all different types here with different amounts to loose and different time frames and goals.

Good luck x

Good luck for tomorrows weigh in.

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow! And with the rest of your journey x

good luck for your weigh in tomorrow.
:)

Back