Lipotrim - First day of my first diet ever!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mon9349, 10 March 2010 Social URL.

1. mon9349

mon9349 Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello Ladies. This is my first day on Lipotrim. I have NEVER been on any diet before. I've been chubby all my life (and equally unhappy about it all my life). I love my food.... to compensate I go to the gym but its such a hard work and the results come slowly so i get frustrated and stop. And then start again. and stop. and start again.....

Well, this time i decided to take drastic measures. I have seen two other ladies at work lose so much weight on LP within a short period of time - so the results spoke for themselves.

My first day was ok, i had chocolate drink for breakfast (it was ok), soup for lunch (quite dissapointed with the taste) and vanilla shake for dinner (that was actually quite yummy). I feel like i have a pond in my stomach from all that water I've been drinking all day and I've been thinking about food quite a lot, longing for something to chew! Girls at work brought out chocolates and doughnuts at lunch - but I just said NO to everything. I even went to the gym for one hour to show my determination (but i didnt have much energy today).

I know it's not going to be easy and i am dreading to be on these "palatable" shakes for weeks to come, but it's NOW or NEVER! I so want to be this slimmer, happier, more confident woman I've always seen in my imagination but never in the mirror.

Wish me luck :)
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sanghi

sanghi Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.82%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Hi and welcome.

You've got the right atitude, and have seen the results in person. There are some threads on here about how to make the shakes taste nicer. Which will be nice for a change. Take it easy in the gym for the first few days as your energy will be lower than normal.

Good luck.

4. LipoLisa

LipoLisa Looking a bit bloated!

Start Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.4lb(7.54%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim & Exante
    Hi Mon, well done for choosing LT and welcome to the club. You'll find all different types here with different amounts to loose and different time frames and goals.

Good luck x

5. mon9349

mon9349 Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thank you for the welcome. Tomorrow is my first weigh in, but I dont even need to know numbers - my clothes feel loose just after 6 days. It's amazing! I have to say it's really hard sometimes but soooooo worth it!

I will let you all know how much I've lost tomorrow x

6. sanghi

sanghi Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.82%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Good luck for tomorrows weigh in.

7. Rhian26

Rhian26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow! And with the rest of your journey x

8. wanna_be_slim

wanna_be_slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.05%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    good luck for your weigh in tomorrow.
    :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.