Lipotrim first day tomorrow

randi

Hi everyone

Im not sure if I am doing this right because this is my first time in any sort of forum. I have tried lipotrim several times before, I have never gotten past the first day. Its so frustrating. Im hoping to get though the past dat tomorrow and hopefully pick up some tips from you guys - you all seem to be doing so well, its inspiring.

well im going to bed now, i gess i will keep you all updated with my progress.

Hi randi welcome and good luck on yer journey
I'm just a month on t f r and iv lost 1 stone 4 pound I get weighed again on mon
for me the first week was ok the second week was tough and then halfway through the third week it was
just like second nature
good luck and try not let Xmas upset yer plans

hey raandi........i hope that you survived day one and and are felling a bit stronger for the coming days. remember to drink plenty of water and if you feel that you are slipping then come on here for a rant
(as we all do) or try walking for a bit. good luck and hope to hear from you on your progress x x

Hi randi... I hope you are coping well.. Please come back and let us know how you are getting on x

Hey guys

I am actually in the middle of day 1 now!!! On the day I was supposed to start, I went into holland and Barrett to buy a new shaker and before I knew it I had drunk two of the non alcoholic wine samples ! I was so angry with myself!

So here I am on day 1. A Sunday of all days, although it hasn't been too bad so far.....

Hi Randi, good luck huni :)

Good luck Randi...it's a bit quiet on here at the moment so you probably won't get as much support as you would have done a few weeks back but I see that some of the old die-hards have popped in to wish you luck!

What are your plans for Xmas? Are you planning on tfr the whole way through?

The usual suspects?! X

Good Luck, once you get over the first couple of days, it gets easier.

You are brave starting this so close to Xmas, I will be in the same boat I intend to carry on only having one meal for xmas day.

hey randi, just wondering how did you not get past the first day?

Hey Randi, are you still with us?

haha Sandra lets hope he or she is :p, i think he or she should just get rid of all the food in the house lol, i dont think it should take 5 attempts to get started on day one

haha Sandra lets hope he or she is :p, i think he or she should just get rid of all the food in the house lol, i dont think it should take 5 attempts to get started on day one

I had three, started on a Monday, had two shakes and caved in and ate dinner! Exactly the same scenario on the Tuesday, then finally cracked it on the Wednesday!

Trouble is you think that you're the only person in the world who can't get past the first day but that's just not the case and if you stick with it you will eventually get there....

Are you listening to me Randi? Hello!!!!!

my bad, i think the comment came out wrong, how do i delete it? lol

Got to agree that the 1st day is a b***h. I try and sleep as much as i can through it. Either that or leave housework till day 1! The busier the better.

Back