LipoTrim for MEN...

Just a personal question, are you not discouraged trying again after having lost so much then put it all back on? i'm really concerned that I'll slip once a let go of the diet. What mechanisms are there to maintain the weight at goal and not become subservient to food again?

Very good question well posed,

There are a few options once you come off lipotrim, you can either do the maintenance program, base a diet off a well established diet such as slimming world (actually going to those things totally optional) or what i do is find a ton of healthy recipes that you can make.

Now when you do introduce food some of that first weeks water weight will come back so dont be bummed out thinking its all coming back,

As for maintaining the weight, you need to change your whole attitude to food... Big time,

What helps me is realising food is Fuel.
If you put poor fuel in your car it runs badly, or not at all, the same with our bodies.

The trick is everything in moderation but find healthy foods that are sweet or have a treat once a month.

Keep your fat intake as low as possible for most days during the week,

But the most important of all choices you will make is answering one question whenever you open that fridge or look at those fatty foods

Do i really want to be that size, weight, shape again?

Just say no to 90% of all the crap you used to eat and replace with fruit or a drink,
Cut out as much sugar as you can and exercise more.

Im here again solely because i went through a tough breakup and ate my way back into mr blobby's wardrobe again.

And no i am not in any way discouraged by doing the diet again as the diet will work and it will be very effective.

The only part of this equation that can fail is yourself, lead by poor choices.

Every donut has a consequence lol

Thanks so much. It's really daunting to consider that it's so hard to lose weight and it can pile back on so quickly.

Sorry if inappropriate for me to comment but I just wanted to reassure you. I maintained for nearly 6 years. The key is this is a journey and use tfr to learn about yourself. You have got to remember every day that there is a fat person dying to break.out and we can't eat like others. Every day we need to follow some principles. For me it's low carb/GI cross and it's served me well, I weigh every week same day and time to monitor if I'm creeping up. I have a tolerance of 5/6lbs but watch and adjust to stay within my happy zone.

On this diet we learn the emotional side of our eating and triggers but spend time learning about different diet programmes and nutrition and pick what suits you. I can count calories and carbs and judge a GI quicker than points and syns.

Also keep on the forums and keep on track. There's monthly challenges that are great and keep you on track. If you assume you can go back to how you previously lived that's wrong but you can live so much better...

I was reading a lot of info I set my goal to 10st as after I come off I should put a bit back on so hoping to maintain 11st - gym for me atm is just a no.

I feel sooo cold all the time trying to drink hot water haha

Hi folks

I've browsed this lipotrim forum and found lots of postings by ladies, but I thought I'd start a thread to say how it goes for ***MEN*** who may be interested....

First of all, LipoTrim works !!!

I've not been clinically obese, but my BMI was 29 and I have struggled for the past 10years (I'm now 35) to lose the 3 stone that make me look bloated and keep my performance sluggish......

I found it particularly embarassing as I work in the medical profession as a BUPA consultant, and I always thought that when you see an overweight health professional, it doesn't inspire patient confidence in your knowledge of how the body works!!!

I have tried increased exercise programmes at the gym, reduced calorie diets, atkins, herbalife, slimfast and more!!! I never lost the weight i have lost and am losing with LipoTrim.

LipoTrim for Men consists of two large sachets to make up into a drink each day. I usually have half a sachet with water at breakfast, half a sachet at lunch and a full sachet with the family at tea time! (I did try the chicken soup sachet but I found it too unbearable to swallow!!!!!! It really is gross) However, I must say that the milkshake sachets are fantastic. You can shake them by hand, but I blend them in the mixer with some crushed ice, and they come out like a decent smoothie bar milkshake (choc, strawberry or vanilla).

As a complete meal replacement programme for the first period of weeks, it's a big change for your psychology, but hey, that's what I needed. Working long shifts in clinics, I found is was living on vending machines in corridors out of hours, canteen crisps, snacks, sausage rolls... and a takeaway on the way home after work at midnight. Little wonder I put on weight!

A few weeks into LipoTrim and I don't have much time to miss food! The shakes keep me FULL, even for a 12hour shift, and I happily walk past vending machines and boxes of chocolate offers from patients, etc, as I honestly dont have that constant craving for sugar boosts and comforts.

I have not felt tired, faint or weak on LipoTrim as a busy bloke..... when I have a 'tea break' and feel i deserve something from the cafeteria (or starbucks with the family at weekends!) there is plenty to choose from in the way of black coffees, espresso, or just a bottle of water.

I went into Ketosis quickly on day 3 (confirmed by urinalaysis, but obvious because of sour whey smelly breath - controlled by frequent listerine mouth rinses!!!)

At first, during social events in the first week especially, the 'smell' of a home cooked dinner would make me feel hungry, but once in Ketosis, I was pretty chilled with it all.

In summary,

-I am on track to lose one and a half stone in my first month (I'm looking to lose two and a half stone in total).

-I enjoy getting the weekly supplies from my pharmacist colleague as she weighs me and gives me a good 'pep talk' and verbalises the progress I've made as a 3rd party. For me, the consultation that is included free by supplying pharmacists is the strength of this program. Pick your local pharmacy supplier carefully!!!!!!! You will need a good mentor.

-by going 'cold turkey' on all food, i have shown myself - by refusing so much junk food from the health centre cafe (ironic isn't it!!??) colleagues, friends and patient gifts - exactly where i am eating all the wrong foods.

-i am already prepared to go on to the LipoTrim maintenance program in due course with a desire for healthy (non-fried) protein intake with my 5-a-day, along with rejection of sugary carbs, stodgy breads, crisps, pastries, etc, that tire me out and make me fat!

-the ketosis does make me have a 'shorter fuse' as a bloke, also because i'm not getting the comfort from my comfort-foods too. But that's all part of the retraining process after bad habits of 10years. I'd rather be a bit kranky for a few weeks whilst keeping positive about my weight-loss, than lead myself into type ii diabetes, obesity, hypercholesterolaemia and cardiac disease in the decade to come !!!

-the £48/week cost sounds steep, but is much cheaper than the junk i used to buy in addition to my own grocery costs day by day.

I Hope my experience helps any other chap thinking of lipotrim!

---
ps: i do have a couple of cups of coffee per day with a bit of skimmed milk in. this appears to have made NO difference to the usual weight loss of lipotrim clients which is happening for me too. The sachets of milkshake are made from skimmed milk powder in part anyway, and I personally think that a splash more of skimmed milk in some coffee won't upset the apple cart too much. (but that's mainly because i can't stand black coffee!!!) However, that's only my opinion, not that of Lipotrim.
Hi I am just about to start my first drink of lipotrim
My question is after the 3rd day I start having some sort of pain or sore throat or s
Feel like something is stuck in my throat discomfort and that's when I give up the diet.i have tried many times and the Max I did was 11 days had to give up just because of the discomfort feel in my throat. Did any body feel or know how to get over this thanks

Back