LipoTrim for MEN...

What are you planning after week 4?
That will be a factor in your weightloss rate.
/D0rkus

Thanks for the welcome !
Well after week 4 im going to need to re-feed in time for my vacation
but it will have to be a calorie controlled diet with not too much fat intake
This is going to be short term whilst im away in AMERICA !! yes the worst
possible place to go for food portioning and unhealthy food.. I kmow becuase
on previous yearly visits I just trough til I cant stop.
This year I'm planning on grilled chicken or fish dishes and avoiding fast food,
stock up on healthy snacks such as nuts fruit and seeds.
I expect to put some back on.. its inevitable, but I'm going to try to leave food
on my plate from now on.

On my return to the UK i'll ease myself onto the lipotrim diet by just eating small
portions and salads on the few days run up to starting again. I found tht has
helped me this time round as I virtually starved myself for 3 days before going on LT.

Day 5, slight hunger pangs still.. usually when I smell food cooking
But.. Positive Mental Attitude..

My first ever diet too

Mike

Hello I did reply but that was hours ago and I guess im being moderated ?
After week 4 I'll need to re-feed slowly and then I know the states is going to potentially
be a "blip" although I'm planning great salads and chicken mostly, I'm sure I'll be putting some weight on !
But then after my fortnight away I'll be resuming Lipotrim up until christmas, see what I weigh a few weeks before
and if im happy come off again over the christmas break.
No doubt back on in the new year with a million others :)

Week 2 finished and nearly 20 pounds off !! I'm absolutely astounded to be honest, no extra exercise just sticking religously to a large water intake
and zero picking or cheats, I dont even use mouthwash incase it effects the ketosis !

Oh.. and those Flapjacks ? MINGING !!! glad I only got the one :eek: !

Hi Lindo my main man ! Hope its going ok ?
Well back from my hols and 1 month or so off of the initial
Lipotrim phase 1 for me, put a few pounds on but I decided 5
Days ago to just hit the lipotrim again :)
So now currently at 19.6 stone and falling, hoping for an easy
Target of 17 stone for christmas time, then go back on after.
Personally im finding the month on month off approach a lot
Easier to cope with.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Hi all, i was just wondering when is your weigh in day? Is it on the 7th day after your last shake or first thing on the 8th day... Slightly confused.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there, had a really positive weigh in of 13lbs off in 1 week !!!
Sooo happy !!!! :)

Thankyou !! just found out I have a stag do and wedding at the end of the month !! eeeek.... ah well !

Hi gents, just joined the forum, been on lipotrim for 2 months now and lost 3st 5lb but have a weigh in tomorrow so hopefully I have lost a bit more! I was 18st 8lb and thought enough was enough as I was outgrowing clothes shops lol. I am refereeing this week and going to start a calorie control diet to hopefully lose some more weight. Keeping it off is my biggest worry but I'm determined not to put weight back on.

Hi guys, This is my second time on lipotrim, no excuses here i crumbled on day 7 last time with a 13lb loss,

This time im back a whole stone heavier :( but determined to make it work.

Hi Chris,
I'm on day 2 and really need inspiration and encouragement, keeping it quiet from friends and family think it's a waste of time. But I'm committed to stick it out.
How is day 4 treating you? supposed to be the hardest!
Best o luck

Hey Deflating
This morning was tough as my stomach was hurting due to the pure shock of the diet but I've overcome that now. My friends and family have been really supportive. I have more energy already. But I'm enjoying the diet overall. I was really determined to start and day 2 was brilliant for me. Even went to the pub on a Sunday and sodawater which was horrible but free lol. Keep in contact, and good luck too!

It's great to see new posts in the guy section, im on day two myself this being my third and 2nd successful time on lipotrim,
Talking from experience the first week is horrible, the body is kicking and screaming for food, fats, sugars and wondering why there is nothing in the stomach.

Once you hit day 7-10 the cravings should subside and there is only habit to contend with, i find myself stood with an open fridge thinking "why am i here?"

Im currently 17st 13lb 3/4
With a Bmi of 38

Last time i did this i lost just under 6 stone in 12 weeks and felt amazing, i could walk without breathlessness, run on a treadmill..

Its a long hard road but it leads somewhere awesome!

Hi Chris,
I'm on day 2 and really need inspiration and encouragement, keeping it quiet from friends and family think it's a waste of time. But I'm committed to stick it out.
How is day 4 treating you? supposed to be the hardest!
Best o luck

Hey Deflating, welcome!
This diet is mentally challenging and is something of a long journey,

Stick it out, ignore the ney sayers because if you change to a healthy balanced diet after lipotrim it will not all go back on!

I know ive done it before, i just enjoy food too much and never learn lol

Just a personal question, are you not discouraged trying again after having lost so much then put it all back on? i'm really concerned that I'll slip once a let go of the diet. What mechanisms are there to maintain the weight at goal and not become subservient to food again?

Back