LipoTrim for MEN...

Hi,

great thread. Started Lipotrim today, weighed in at 18st 12lb.

Had one shake, strawberry and it wasn't too bad. Will keep you informed of progress.

Hi all,
Just wanted to say a massive thanks for all the above posts, really enocouraging to see others guys who've done this. Im only finishing day 3, first timer and feel pretty weak/lethargic. Couple of quick questions!:

*If I follow this to the letter, which I am, will this work?! I know that sounds like a stupid question, but here on day 3, i think my mind is playing tricks on me and telling me it might not work. No matter what, im doing this for 6 weeks straight before i review it, but would be great if some of you let me know if you'd similar worries at the outset?!
*Would everyone generally weigh themselves daily, or should I stick to weekly?

thank you!!!

Welcome GuitarHero...

If you follow the plan 100% there is NO possible way that it won't work.. Being male you can also expect to lose approximately a stone and a half a month, compared to a stone a month for women...

We all worried in the beginning, but i promise you, once the first week is over, and you get the excitement from the 1st weigh in, it really does get easier.. It is never "easy" but it certainly gets more bearable..

I (and a few other posters) weigh at home every morning straight after i have visited the bathroom! That way it is the same time every day and gives more of a true reflection of what is going on.. I do not weigh any other time of the day as your weight can fluctuate for no apparent reason... I only use my pharmacy scales as my official record though, but it is still nice to see my home scales going down a bit.

You are doing well so far.. Keep it up and good luck

Hey Biffo and Guitar hero,
Good luck to both of you, to biffoo, i can answer some of your questions, if you stick to this lipotrim program to the letter, you will lose weight, it is medically impossible not to. a couple of things to increase your weight lose is to drink a minimum of 3 litres of water a day, believe me the weeks i don't drink this i see there is not as much weight loss, after 2 weeks on lipotrim, your allowed to exercise, i would recommend you exercise, like an hour 3 times a week, it helps... You will still lose weight without exercise, but i feel you want to tone up while losing weight so quickly. it take 3-5 days for your body to use up all of the sugar in your system, after this you will enter ketosis, which means your body is fuelling itse'f on your fat stores in your body, thus you should not be tired anymore or hungry. don't try to sneak anything suger here or there in your coffee, it will just knock you out of ketosis, thus making you hungry and then it takes time to get back into fat burning mode... You will probably lose the most weight in your 1st week, i lost 14lbs/ 1 stone in my 1st week, then 6 lbs in my 2nd week. I was on the weighting scales everyday for the 1st week, just to encourage myself to stay to it. but as i was on the plan longer i cut back to every couple of days or once a week, and remember your scales at home will be lower than the chemist as your wearing less clothes so don't get too excited, i count my weekly weighin as my official weight, even with clothes i'm 2 lbs heavier LOL.I've been on this lipotrim almost 6 weeks and i have lost 34lbs, so if your strict don't cheat, it will work for you too!
Good Luck!
Shane!

SlimmerSu - you're a legend, thanks a million! Your posts all over this site have been a massive encouragement, really appreciate the feedback!

Cybercelt -cheers mate, halfway through day 4 and feel much better today. Getting through yesterday proved top me just hom commited I am. For the next 6 weeks im not breaking this ONCE. :-D

Wow the guys on here have done very well, Looking at some of the signatures it give me great hope for the future, especially CyberCelt and Dunlop73 :) Great job guys! ;)

Hey Guys,
How are you all? Well another weighin down, i lost another 5 lbs this week, so i'm now down to 12 St. 04. Which is brill i think the last time i was on Lipotrim i got down to 12 stone, so i'm almost at my previous lowest weight, to be honest if hadn't have made a big loss this week i was gonna start a refeed, as i am gonna start a refeed next week anyways to prepare for my birthday celebrations anyway. The closer i get to ending TFR I am dying to get off the diet, i keep fantastising about food like i did at the start of it LOL. I hope to do one more week if i can stand it, then hopefully i'll hit the 12 stone mark then theres only abit more to do to hit the 10.11 target on the maintance programme. My blender broke last night as i put hot coffee in my shake the glass cracked up the side i took it as a sign to end my lipotrim LOL.
Hope everyone else is doing well? Pauline hope your weigh in goes well.
Good Luck Everyone
Shane!
GOAL 1 : GET TO 1st WEIGH-IN _____________DONE__________
GOAL 2 : GET THROUGH 1 WEEK_____________DONE__________
GOAL 3 : LOSE 1 STONE____________________DONE__________
GOAL 4 : GET THROUGH DAY ONE AT THE GYM___DONE_________
GOAL 5 : GET THROUGH 2 WEEKS______________DONE_________
GOAL 6 : GET INTO THE 13 STONE RANGE________DONE________
GOAL 7 : GET THROUGH 1 MONTH_______________DONE________
GOAL 8 : GET DOWN TO 13 STONES______________DONE________
GOAL 9 : GET DOWN TO 12 STONES
GOAL 10 : GET DOWN TO 11 STONES
GOAL 11 : GET DOWN TO GOAL WEIGHT 10.11
GOAL 12 : 2 WEEKS REFEED AND MAINTAINING
GOAL 13 : 3 WEEKS MAINTANING
GOAL 14 : 1 MONTH MAINTAINING
GOAL 15 : 3 MONTHS MAINTANING

Start weight : 15.01
Week 1 : 14.01- 14lbs
Week 2 : 13.09 -6lbs
Week 3 : 13.03 -6lbs
Week 4 : 13.00 -3lbs
Week 5 : 12.09 -5lbs
Week 6 : 12.04 -5lbs

Goal Weight : 10.11

Well done Shane, I'm in the same boat as you, only 6lb away from my refeed goal and so tempted to get back to food. One more week for me then refeed here I come!

Hi guys. Started the Lipotrim 100% and am on day four of the diet and my first day on this great forum, glad to see some men on here as the Lipotrim is slightly different for them, with the two huge shakes, so good to see you guys giving it a go, hope I do as well as you!

Just looking how well people have done on here is an inspiration but one thing does amaze me. When people lose just a few pounds, they feel disappointed. I know when I tried slimming world, I was aver the moon when I won slimmer of the week two weeks running. I managed that by losing just 5lbs one week and 3lbs the next. After that, I hardly lost anything, gave up and put it all back on plus some.

I will also be gutted when I only lose a couple of pounds but come on folks, is it not better to lose just 2lbs than to put on 1lb?

Will still be crying when it happens to me though lol but in the big picture any and all loss is a victory.

Hey Shane, congrats on your 5lb loss :) I bet it feels great to know the end is in sight :D

I lost 5.5lbs this week which I'm really pleased with, Alex lost 7lbs and is also thinking about refeeding in the next few weeks so you could be support to each other :)

I know what you mean Paddy, I got so annoyed when I lost 2.5lbs, even tho that is a good loss, I think it's just because this diet is so restrictive, losing less almost doesn't feel worth it! :D

If I have a low loss one week just kid myself by looking at the average for the past 2 weeks, it does tend to even its self out nicely!

Hey Pauline,
Well done on the loss, both you and alex, yeah i've been researching refeed and maintance etc... hopefully i will keep the weight off, keep up the gym and reach my goal weight and maintain it with weekly weigh ins. Just 1 week till refeed, looking forward to my quorn chicken LOL Will try to have 2 maintance meals a day and 1 dinner till i reach my 10.11 target then maintain it as i couldn't the last time.
Good luck Everyone
Shane!

Hey Guys,
Biffo well done on the 14lbs loss, that's amazing i'm so pleased you got such a large loss, this can really spur you on to keep up the lipotrim. So an update on me, i have decided to start me refeed on thursday, this will mean i can drink alcohol on my birthday on thursday the 3rd of march. I am quite excited about going food shopping again. I am going to try to follow the maintance program for 7 weeks to lose the last stone with hopefully 2 lbs a week to get to my 10.11 target. then i hope to try to maintain for 6 months with weekly weigh-ins. I hope you don't mind i may be posting quite abit on here as i go through the refeed/maintance process.... I have also figured out if i go to the gym 2 days at 7am i can fit 3 workouts in a week as well as have a social life LOL!
Good luck to everyone on the on lipotrim, well done biffo on your brill 1st week! Keep up the hard work!
2 days left on Lipo!
Shane!

Well done Shane and make sure you do keep popping in... I know I intend to. Refeed now started for me and hoping to keep losing a little through refeed and maintenance, still need to lose a fair few pounds but sustaining TFR just isn't for me, it was always intended as a kick start and some rapid losses to help get me motivated so it's worked!!

Hi guys, everyone seems to be doing fine but I have had an odd few days. I peaked at a loss of 11lbs but over the last couple of days, I have gained 2lbs leaving me at an end of week one loss of 9lbs which I have to be happy with.

However, I know that weighing daily is not a good thing and had I not, I would not have realised the gain. This lunchtime however, I felt hunger pangs at lunch that lasted about five minutes. This evening, I was to have my second and last shake about 6:30 but I was so hungry at 5:00 that 15 minutes later, I had to have my shake. Trouble is, an hour later the hunger pangs came back and it is very uncomfortable knowing that there is nothing I can do about it.

While trying to sort out what was happening, I decided to test for ketosis and found I was zero after being half way down the test colours since last Wednesday.

Two things, I assume I am feeling hungry because I am no longer in Ketosis could this be correct? The other thing is why would I drop out?

I know that drinking water will help a little to stop the hunger pangs but realistically, this is going to get uncomfortable before the night is out. What can be done to stop the hunger pangs when they happen like this? It has been really good up to today. Honestly, I have been 100%, no need not to be until now.

Paddy, there's no magic cure to help get you through. One of the reasons that you may have come out of ketosis is not drinking enough water. Your body needs the water to help burn the fat, and so a lack of water can lead to short term weight gains with your body holding on.

Make sure you are drinking around 3 litres a day, give it another day or 2 and I'm sure you will get there.

A few people split the shakes in half and space them to help get there... maybe that will help?

Whatever you do, good luck and keep in there!

Phil

Back