LipoTrim for MEN...

Cheers Phil. I did drink loads of water last night and got through it. Thanks for the tip, I will up my water intake from today

Hey Paddy,
Sorry to hear about your hungry and dropping out of ketosis, i know it can be very hard when your hungry and have taken all the shakes for the day, i sometimes drink coffee between my shakes and water i think that can lessen the hungry pains when i feel like having a meal in the middle of the day, i have no idea why you would have fallen out of ketosis, sometimes it can be not enough water as mousey said or using the wrong type of sweetner or i have had to take a lemon wedge out of my water in bars because i was scared of the citric acid....But good luck, keep up the hard work, you will get back into ketosis soon, that will make this whole diet more bearable at least.
I start eating tomorrow got a shake and then a dinner of chicken and salad to look forward too, to be honest, i have probably ruined it for myself as this last week i have cheated 3 times, i guess it's like christmas day i couldn't wait to open my presents i just hope i haven't wrecked the whole, slow carb refeed, but i will carry on tomorrow, hopefully with all my cheating there won't be a gain on my saturday weighin. Well off to my last day in work with nothing to do on my lunch but window shop, not eating really gives you more free time LOL.
Good luck to everyone,
Shane!

Hey anyway as of earlier i am on Day 2 of my refeed,
Day 1 : Breakfast - TFR shake - Dinner Chicken & salad.
Day 2 : Breakfast - TFR shake - Lunch Chicken Salad - Dinner Quorn Chicken Salad.

Tomorrow is my Weighin i hope i have lost a little even with the eating.
I hope to get the maintance skaes and bars tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone!

Shane!

Hi all,

I started lipotrim on Thursday weighing in at 95.2kg. I'm 5"11' and was wondering how long it will take me to get down to my ideal weight of 78kg. The headaches on day 2 were annoying but bearable. I'm drinking 5 litres of water a day. I can't wait till Thursday morning to find out how i am doing

Scott

Hi Ireland,

Six weeks should easily do it (fingers crossed). Five litres may be a bit much - 4 is the recommended maximum (I think). Good luck.

My second weigh in this morning, another 7lb gone.

Hi all,

Starting weight was 95.2kg or 14st 14lbs, after one week I am down to 90.7kg or 14st 4lbs. I lost 10lbs, really chufffed with that. weighed myself today (i know i shouldn't) down to 90kg. I love this lipotrim. At this rate i will reach my goal of 78kg in no time. I know the weight loss this week wont be as high, still its brilliant. I want to get down to 78kg because its been 9 years since I weighed anything like that. 12st4lbs here I come...

Cheers Scott.

Last edited:
Haven't been here for a while. After 4 weeks 2st 6lb loss. More than happy. Hoping to get to 15stone or less before my holidays so need to lose another 1st 6lb in 4 weeks.

I'm reading it - go on, son! Go for it!

My first post here, just started Lipotrim today and I'd agree that the chicken soup is absolutely criminal. Strawberry shake is ok though, so there is hope for me yet. Still not sure if I will make it past the first week!

Hiya Zorba, hope your still at it. Hang on in there - it will be worth it.

I've lost 3st 2lb in six weeks - lightest I've been now for over 20 years. Bonus - I save a fortune on beer.

Been a lurker on here for a while...first post.
I've done LT before and lost weight on it, have also done similar VLCD with shakes bought from Ebay (better range of flavours)
Am planning on starting LT again this week, have moved so have to find a pharmacy near me.
I like the fact that LT takes away choices and if followed is foolproof....always found drinking the water a chore though.
Will update with weight etc when I start later in the week:sigh

3rd day for me. Surprisingly don't get hunger pangs at all. Today i was pretty tired, first two days fine. I find the constant toilet visits frustrating but that's it.

I drive a taxi n the constant toilet visits are a nightmare hahaha

Hi all

My first post, I started Feb 14th at 22st 10 and now down to 17st 5 . Couple more months and i'll be down to 15st . Best diet ever, but can be hard work at times especially at the start.

I'm just about to start for the first time tomorrow. Very excited about it (esp having read some of the forum posts).

I had a heart attack the year before last and it's taken a while (and the realisation of how my weight is stopping me from doing so many things), but I'm finally taking the plunge. Fingers crossed! :)

3rd Day for me now, finding it ok. According to the ketostix i was already in ketosis on day 2, mental!

But looking forward to getting the 1st week out of the way, after a big test for me this weekend.

Back