Lipotrim help please!

Lipotrim help please!

• Help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exante

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rebecca444

I'm coming to end of 2nd week of Lipotrim and I wondered if anyone knows whether I can swap straight over to Exante 3 shakes a day or would this cause a problem?
The shakes are 50 cals more per sachet but Groupon have 2 week supply for £20 which in comparison to 2 weeks Lipo £90 is rather tempting to try....any ideas anyone if this would mess up what I've done so far x

Lots make the transition over to other vlcd's without any problems.

The extra calories per sachet are very little. Just remember With Exante you have to do add an extra daily meal every four weeks...

(Total Solution is a total meal-replacement plan for visible weight loss in no time at all. Simply swap everyday foods for Exante Diet meal replacements. Eat 3 per day to lower your calorie intake to around 600 calories.

Eat 3 x Exante Diet meal replacements daily to help you lose weight. Add at least 201 extra calories per day of everyday healthy foods in every fourth week alongside your Exante Diet meal replacements. Stay well hydrated especially in warmer weather or when more active and combine with 20 minutes of light exercise daily for best results.

All of our diet meals are high in protein and fibre and are formulated to deliver 100% of your recommended daily allowance of vitamins and minerals, leaving you feeling fuller for longer.)

I have done both and I found it easier to stick with Lipotrim as the bland taste and lack of variety with Lipotrim did not activate my taste buds...also Lipotrim agreed with me as it is gluten free.

The Exante forum is very busy here and I am sure value for money has a lot to do with it along with having lots more variety to choose from.

Here is the link below...

https://www.minimins.com/forums/exante.162/

Aww thanks very much for your reply, any idea if I could just go onto 1 week Exante and then follow the Lipotrim refeed, holidays looming! x

I can't see why not...they are basically the same and if you are going on holidays it is worth doing the refeed.

Back