Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lipotrim help

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by wnt2bslm, 15 December 2009 Social URL.

1. wnt2bslm

wnt2bslm Member

hey,

i have been looking into all different TFR and VLC diets and i came across lipotrim and just wondered if anyone would help me answer a few questions?

does anyone do it through the pharmacy?

how do you go about asking to do it?

i know most state a BMI of over 30, is this the same with lipotrim?

how much does lipotrim cost? i cant find anything on price at all?

thank you in advance, and well done to you all for your weight losses, you all amaze me :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dunlop73

dunlop73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(35.09%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LT
    Hi
    You have to do Lipotrim through a pharmacy - check on the website to find one near you. Go and talk to them, and they should lend you a DVD to watch. The cost is £36 a week for women and £48 for men.

Hope that helps

Jon

4. charmed

charmed Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.21%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think that most people here will agree that the pharmacists are so helpful and very supportive. I went onto the Lipotrim web site and found the only pharmacy in my town that was doing it. I went in on a Thursday and after a friendly chat and weighing, i was sold my first weeks supply and started the next day. In Ireland the cost is €65 a week. Each week, you should get a sheet showing your loss and your decreasing BMI. Best of luck with Lipotrim. It's done wonders for me and can't believe i might be moving onto maintanace this weekend. I only had to lose about 2 stone and i still can't believe I've done that in 5 weeks. Hope this was of some help.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.