Lipotrim help

wnt2bslm

hey,

i have been looking into all different TFR and VLC diets and i came across lipotrim and just wondered if anyone would help me answer a few questions?

does anyone do it through the pharmacy?

how do you go about asking to do it?

i know most state a BMI of over 30, is this the same with lipotrim?

how much does lipotrim cost? i cant find anything on price at all?

thank you in advance, and well done to you all for your weight losses, you all amaze me :)

Hi
You have to do Lipotrim through a pharmacy - check on the website to find one near you. Go and talk to them, and they should lend you a DVD to watch. The cost is £36 a week for women and £48 for men.

Hope that helps

Jon

I think that most people here will agree that the pharmacists are so helpful and very supportive. I went onto the Lipotrim web site and found the only pharmacy in my town that was doing it. I went in on a Thursday and after a friendly chat and weighing, i was sold my first weeks supply and started the next day. In Ireland the cost is €65 a week. Each week, you should get a sheet showing your loss and your decreasing BMI. Best of luck with Lipotrim. It's done wonders for me and can't believe i might be moving onto maintanace this weekend. I only had to lose about 2 stone and i still can't believe I've done that in 5 weeks. Hope this was of some help.

Back