Lipotrim Informstion for Newbies in case you didnt know

Miami Brown

Hi guys,

Just wanted to set the record straight because I've been reading a lot of worrying alterations made to this diet and being given advice which I think should better be left up to their pharmacist to provide.
The following is information I have copied from the Lipotrim plastic bag on how to use this product. If you have any doubts of it's authentisity, please check with your local chemist. Thank you!

Do not use Lipotrim as a TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT without the consumption of at least 2 litres (approx. 4 pints) of water per day. Water must be consumed in small, but frequent servings throughout the day. Sips from a sport bottle or using a straw are very helpful. Do not exceed 4 litres of water per day.

WHILE USING LIPOTRIM AS A TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT, ONLY THESE BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED

Tap Water
Bottled Water (still or carbonated but not any flavored waters, no diet cola)
Coffee (black only, with or without caffeine as usual practice)
Tea (no milk or lemon) Can be any ordinary tea including Earl Grey, Herbal teas that are pure leaf - no fruit teas, flower, berries etc. Loose or tea bags are fine.

NO OTHER BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED (NO ALCOHOL)
Tablet artificial sweeteners are permitted, no spoonable powders.

Argh! I misselpt information! Darn the iPhone keypad! hahaha

Hi Miami Brown

That's for the info...it's very easy to confuse all the rule thought they are quite simple. eg litres to pints. And loose tea instead of the bagged herbals which contain extra flavours which can ruin the ketosis stage.

X funky

funkystrut said:
Hi Miami Brown

That's for the info...it's very easy to confuse all the rule thought they are quite simple. eg litres to pints. And loose tea instead of the bagged herbals which contain extra flavours which can ruin the ketosis stage.

X funky

Glad I could help funkystrut :) How are you coping with the diet so far?

thanks for the info! its all a bit confusing when first starting!

Sess said:
thanks for the info! its all a bit confusing when first starting!

Glad I could help :)

Wow this is fantastic! Thank you! I am roughly where u started at 232 pounds and starting tomorrow!!! Hope I do as well as u are doing :)

Back