Lipotrim Insomnia

Hannah Bell

I have just started to TFR again and I am doing okish... struggling a little. My main problem with the diet is that I get through the day ok but when it comes to bed time I cannot fall asleep. I am totally wide awake and spend hours tossing and turning unable to drift of. All the while my tummy is rumbling and I am thinking of food. Does anyone have any experience of this and tips/advice they can give me to help me go to sleep?

:cry::cry::cry:

I thought I was the only one I get into bed early to avoide the thought of food and I can't sleep at all for hours :( and when I wake up to give my daughter milk it takes me atleast 2 hours to fall asleep and when I finally fall asleep I have to get up to pee lol..hope we get some sleep soon :) funny thing is I'm not tired because Of during the day but I just wona sleep so I don't have to tink about food..sorry I'm no help :(

I'm actually finding it the other way round. At night I'm just so tired and in the morning I still feel a bit groggy as if I had a really deep sleep.
Before I started this diet I had sleep problems but Lipotrim has helped turn that round so I'm not complaining :D
Have you tried reading to make yourself tired? It helps me to relax

I mostly sleep ok, but before this diet my sleeping pattern was terrible!

Hi, I always slept well until starting Lipotrim last September then experienced sleepless nights. But for the last month I have had my last Lipotrim at 10pm each night and I now sleep immediately I go to bed and when I wake up for the night time pee I go straight back to sleep. This is a complete turn around for me, so I would highly recommend having the last shake at 10pm.

I usually have one shake around 2 or 3pm then another at 7pm, then my bedtime one. I used to do 9am, 2pm and 7pm and have had good weight losses on both programmes.

Ok thanks for that. I will give it a go if it helps. See how hungry I feel before 2 as dont want to cheat if I get hungry. Carbonated water is good. I have been drinking so much to fill myself up. Cant believe this is day 2.. it sounds awful but I am sort of wishing away life at the moment, longing for the next day to come so this can be over. Thanks for the tips :)

oh my god that was me for the first week and a half- i was like a mad woman going around with lack of food and sleep killing me. it does pass though the second week you fall asleep at like 9pm and sleep the whole night. I can go to bed now at 9 o clock and be happily asleep by 10pm and wake up for 8am. I wrote a diary on this and one of the entries I wrote while I was awake one night. Just could not sleep at all. All i can say is try stick it out and worst comes to worse tell the pharmacist at your weigh in. mine recommended something but i said i'd give it another few days and it went.

I have the same problem. Been at lipotrim over 2 weeks and still have trouble sleeping and stomach constantly rumbling. I just get tired and eventually fall asleep. The rumbling has been getting gradually more painfull though.

I have had the stomach rumbling since day one but I just ignore it. I also have a very large epi gastric hernia ( this means I have a belly like a baloon!!) so it is even louder than the average.

Yeah I totally get that. cant's say my stomach blows up like a balloon though.. thats sounds painful :( I get a lot of gurgling though. I feel so tired today from lack of sleep but just know it will be same thing tonight. It was excat;y the same the first time I did it. I would like to say it go bettter but it didnt. I guess it will all be worth it in the end though when I feel slim and beautiful xx

Back