Lipotrim inspirational photos!!!!!!!

Linda you look fab x I am inspired by you, your son looks so proud of his mum! Good to know that there is someone not far from me doing so well, everyone else is the other end of the country!!(or in Ireland) I often wish the pharmacy would tell us who else is doing LT at the same time for support purposes, sigh xx

Linda I'm so so so proud of you!! Look at you in the after pic all confident and flirtatious!! The difference is just unbelievable so it is. And it's lovely to put a face to the name. I'm still waiting for the seamstress to send me the pic of the hilarious first-fitting of my bridesmaid dress so as soon as she does I'll post it on this thread for ya! Super well done girl!! :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

x S

Oh Dahlia-Rose I only meant if people were happy for others to know! I just miss the slimming club type element of this diet where you can meet up with others to share thoughts etc and I can't always access the computer xxx

Glad I haven't upset you Dahlia Rose xx my weigh day today so keep your fingers and toes crossed for me lol x Incidentally I ALWAYS take a reusable bag to hide the LT bag in ha ha xx mind you the LT bags do make great bin liners xxxx

Linda!!!!! You look fantastic!
You can really see the difference, you've done amazingly well and you have a lovely smile. Keep up the good work :D!
Hopefully by Christmas I'll be brave enough to add my before and after pics xx

How lovely to put a face to the name and what a beautiful face, you look younger and happier and it goes without saying, slimmer. Well done, its so brilliant to see your progress you yummy mummy you :)

You know what girls.... I havent been on here for 4 days cause every time I read the replies to my thread, it made me cry!!! Ive never been told i look good .... so to read your comments just totally blows me away. You don't even know me personally so you don't have to pretend that I look better, so I know these comments are sincere. To put my pictures on here was a massive thing for me to do, and I can't thank you enough for being so kind. To anyone who might wonder whether 100% Lipotrim works, I need you to know IT CANNOT FAIL if you stick with it. There are easier days and much harder days but oh boy... the way it makes you feel to be succeeding is worth more than anything at all.
PS. To be told I look younger is the best thing ever. :D :D :D I'm 52 but feel like I'm still 30 inside haha
PPS On my weigh-in this morning I lost 6 whopping pounds... the most I have lost in one week since I started 12 weeks ago!!!

Awww sweetheart.... All I can personally say is ARENT WOMEN BRILLIANT!!! we are all here to support one another and theres not one of us that`s insincere or catty..... its just THE best support site I`ve ever known!! proud to be a part of it...... Keep it up cos you truly do look amazing!! :grouphugg:

Linda, you deserve all these compliments and they're very true :)
6lbs, that's great! Well done x

Thank u loulou and juju (hey that sounds good haha) ..... the support you get on this site is second to none :D :D

Another six?!! Wowee, that's the icing on the cake for you hun! Nothing can stop you now wooohoo!!!

x S

I love how happy you are uklady! It's so fab to see. You have worked for those compliments and we only say them because they are truuuueeee! Well done on the 6lb loss, that's my dream haha! Keep up the amazing work. Xxx

Another six?!! Wowee, that's the icing on the cake for you hun! Nothing can stop you now wooohoo!!!

x S

For sure shivie ... I've pretty much decided I'm going to stay 100% in Italy in 2 weeks time.... which is gonna be a challenge I know, BUT it'll be worth it :) xx

Back