Lipotrim inspirational photos!!!!!!!

Woow! Well done Kaijo! 5st 5lb what a loss!!

Every single one of you have inspired me.I am on my 5 day and i sign in everyday to get the strength to carry on. Much appriciated

Hi how can I view your pics as I cant see then

OMG all the pics on this thread are so inspiring, especially JujuBerry's! I just hope I manage to find the determination you all have in myself to stick this out for 5 months! xxx

Such amazing transformations, very inspirational :)

I have to say this is inspiring xD

Keep up the weight loss your doing well xD

abr keep up the good work xD

That's such an awesome set of pics! You guys are inspirational and I dream of one day being able be slim and gorgeous and sexy and able to run a marathon :) Maybe I'll be able to follow in your footsteps!

Week 1 weigh in tomorrow morning... Let's hope it goes well!!

Last edited:
A little selection of photos.. before and current (the fountain one was yesterday :)) they are in mixed up order .. still nearly 2 stone to go.

These are incredible! Well done!

Woow! Well done Kaijo! 5st 5lb what a loss!!

Hello, you have roughly the same start weight as me! I want to get down to 9stone too (10stone first though)
How hard has it been? How fast have you been losing weight? How do you feel?!
(Sorry, it's exciting to see someone similar to myself in terms of statistics!)

Thank You very much Bex!
It means a lot :)
I'm starting again on tuesday to get the rest of the weight off.
It's great, having lost all the weight. I just can't stop buying clothes hehe x

Congratulations! I can't wait to finally start buying nice clothes that actually fit and look good, and not have to think "will it suit me?", "will it fit?" etc.

Hey folks....

So I started out at about 15 stone. Started off healthy eating and switched to the amazing Lipotrim at about 14st 7.

Since then ive lost over 4 stone, heres my pics!

Remember to stick with the plan ladies!!!

before&after.jpg

Ava
xxxxxx

Amazing transformation. Has it kept off nearly 2 years on? I wonder.

Could do with some fresh Lipotrim before and after pics to inspire those doing the trek.

Back