Lipotrim inspirational photos!!!!!!!

Wow you just look AMAZING! I'm only on day 7 and feeling great but I know when I'm feeling wobbly (in my head, my body will be feeling wobbly for a while!) All I've to do is look at your pictures, they're such an inspiration!x x x

You really do look incredible hun you should be so proud of yourself and I still want to see a pic of your Christmas dress :) xxx

Absolutely well done u have done brilliantly and show that those of us who do have troubles with eating can change.
Really pleased for you.such a good example thanks for sharing your pics with us all xx

You look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G ... absolutely fabulous and soooooooooooooo inspiring ... super well done and you should be so proud of yourself. xx

Quite a lot of the time actually, my boyfriend didn't seem to mind and I was preeeetty moody whilst on it.
I just tried to keep myself busy, whenever I felt low and wanted to turn to food for comfort, I'd turn to other things instead :) It gets easier after a while.
Lipotrim is £36 a week x

Yes , I used too get down on Cd after a few weeks then fail ... just need to try the diet again .... Aww so your boyfriend was your punchbag lol .
36 is a good price . Which chemist is that with ?

JUJU, LOOK AT YOUUUUU!!! Wow girl! You've come so far! You look just incredible babe and you've only your amazing self to thank for it! Well done and congratulations xxxx

Amazing, you look really great... !!! Well done :)

AaronCampbell said:
Amazing, you look really great... !!! Well done :)

Thank you very much :D:Dx

Shivie said:
JUJU, LOOK AT YOUUUUU!!! Wow girl! You've come so far! You look just incredible babe and you've only your amazing self to thank for it! Well done and congratulations xxxx

Aww Shivie, thank you so much for the lovely compliments :D
It's been worth it and I feel a lot better for it xxx

MsJMC said:
Yes , I used too get down on Cd after a few weeks then fail ... just need to try the diet again .... Aww so your boyfriend was your punchbag lol .
36 is a good price . Which chemist is that with ?

I go to a Murrays chemist near to where I live :)
Aha yeah, he's been great these past five months xx

Right.. I've seen your pictures, read your comments, and decided to start lipotrim myself this saturday. A seriously awesome inspiration.

Happy New Year :D:D xxxx

Attachments

• 406667_10150446475221517_525291516_8961382_613227472_n.jpg
    406667_10150446475221517_525291516_8961382_613227472_n.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 325
you look amazing chick. well done. u look so tiny too.
cant believe u still have got weight to lose.
u look perfect to me.
big well done
xx

One word hun!!

WOW!!!

You look fantastic hun. Big well done. I'm restarting on weds and your pics have really inspired me! :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank You very much Bex!
It means a lot :)
I'm starting again on tuesday to get the rest of the weight off.
It's great, having lost all the weight. I just can't stop buying clothes hehe x

you look amazing chick. well done. u look so tiny too.
cant believe u still have got weight to lose.
u look perfect to me.
big well done
xx

Aww thank you so much, i haven't got too much to lose now :)
This diet has changed my life for the better. It's amazing :D:D xxx

Back