Lipotrim inspirational photos!!!!!!!

Well done Jay you can really tell especially on your face :)

Still a long way to go, but here's me after losing 5 stone 5lbs in 10 weeks. Yippee.

Attachments

• jo photo.jpg
    jo photo.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 1,122
  • Jo photo 05.05.12.JPG
    Jo photo 05.05.12.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 734
That's great Kaijo. I bet you're overjoyed that you've rediscovered your waist and that new photo must really be a massive boost to you. Well done. :)

Fab Hun :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Still a long way to go, but here's me after losing 5 stone 5lbs in 10 weeks. Yippee.

Fab loss Kaijo!! Well done you! And you've de-aged about 7 years too! x

ye all look amazing!!!!! Great stuff lads!

I wish i could be as slim as ye all are now! Wish me luck xxx

wow you look so young! Fantastic loss hun, I hope thats me in a couple of months time xx Very inspirational xx

Massively inspirational thread! Will be trying Lipotrim soon. Thanks for giving me even more inspiration to lose weight...

Hey peeps... check my piccies out for befores and afters.... back now to do some fine tuning!! lol xx

WOW you all look brill! well done... Oh i hope i can do it long enough to see the results you all did!! thank you for these truely inspirational pics!! :)

wow, great job everyone and well done ,,,such a motivation thanks for sharing your photos with us

Well done u look amazing! I am only a week in after putting on nearly 6 stone whilst pregnant, don't ask how cos I gave no idea! I managed to lose 2.5 on my own but not quick enough so going to try and stick to this and try and shift another 2 before Xmas? Just wanna get to a size 14 then worry about getting back into a 12!!

U are an inspiration to keeping at it thank u for taking the time to post xx

Back