Lipotrim inspirational photos!!!!!!!

My Start/Finish picture :)

Start pic 3rd Jan / Fin Pic 10th June 2011

Attachments

• ME June10th 2011.jpg
    ME June10th 2011.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 516
Wow chuck - what a difference!!! Have u finished LT now?

Wow, well done, you look so much younger...xx

Wow chuck - what a difference!!! Have u finished LT now?

Sure have, i've started refeed this morning have to do it for 2 weeks due to the amount of weight i've lost. Its then off to weight watchers to learn portion control :)

ChuckNorris said:
Sure have, i've started refeed this morning have to do it for 2 weeks due to the amount of weight i've lost. Its then off to weight watchers to learn portion control :)

Really well done 2 u - I'm sure you will love refeed - it's surprising how much ur taste buds would have changed :)

Well done Chuck all the best m8

You are fantastic!! You looked soo old with all that weight. A lot of weight makes us look years older. Now you are a lovely fit young man.
Good luck with refeed. Take it nice and easy and enjoy the taste and texture of food. I know I really relished everything after 26 weeks of TFR.
Keep up the water intake. It is one habit I have kept up and I really notice the snacking once I slack on the water.
Well done and be very proud of your achievement.

Such a difference in you. You look fab and I hope you feel just as fab. Well done.

Wow, wow, WOW! Huge well done Chuck :) I haven't been on the site in ages, and you are one of the first profiles I've come back to check on. I had no doubt you would get there, and I am so pleased for you. You look fab! I bet you feel a million dollars :) Heaps of luck with re-feed xx

Amazing chuck, u look great, well done, enjoy refeed and good luck with ww :) x

Omg you look fantastic chuck....like a different person. Just the inspiration I need....I start tomorrow!! Fingers crossed

Well done Chuck, absolutely fantastic. You must be so proud of yourself.
xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back