Lipotrim inspirational photos!!!!!!!

Well done chuck, I am so proud of you! You have gone on this amazing transformation trip and if I may say so, you have turned into this hunky piece of man! :D:D:D
Enjoy the refeed, and good luck with WW. I've stopped WW as I'm now on a lose and shape up program from David Lloyd which combines a diet and heavy exercise so hopefully I will be able to lose that last stone I still wanna shift.
xxx

can't wait to get enough posts to be able to view the piccies....the ones I have been able to view are top and truly motivational....x

thanks all for the lovely comments :) , i feel a million dollars. Just need to get rid of the mound of loose skin off my belly region and il be all set for the catwalks :p ...

same here lol

Well done chuck, that's truly amazing. U've done brilliantly n should b very proud of yourself.
:D:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks all for the lovely comments :) , i feel a million dollars. Just need to get rid of the mound of loose skin off my belly region and il be all set for the catwalks :p ...

Chuck, keep us informed about your progress on refeed, I would love to hear how you get on:D

Not sure if this will work!

Pics are taken exactly 1 year apart on holidays- minus 22lbs.

Attachments

• June 2010.jpg
    June 2010.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 525
  • June 2011.jpg
    June 2011.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 526
Retail chick you look amazing....well done you. I love looking at piccies of everyone who has done sooooo well, it gives me pure motivation to stick with it and not to cheat.

Brilliant pics Emma! :) well done x

WOW what a great acheivement,you look so much younger,l bet you feel it to!! it is such an inspiration to others WELL DONE and good luck for the future

look at you ! What a transformation, thank you for putting these pictures up they are very inspiring, you look amazing!

Well done Chuck, you are a Lipotrim model dieter, your losses have been fantastic , good luck on refeed

Not sure if this will work!

Pics are taken exactly 1 year apart on holidays- minus 22lbs.

Beautiful photographs, well worth it in the end:D

Thanks Dolphin10 :) was much more comfortable this year- no chaffing lol x

CHUCK!!! My INSPIRATION!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME DUDE!!! I tell everyone i meet about you.. keep in touch!!! dont forget us, your invaluable advice.. has helped me and hope you can help others too!!!

Again well done!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

T

Back