Lipotrim inspirational photos!!!!!!!

Thanks all yee are great i couldn't have done it without you :) . Thanks very much fatbritwalking i honored :) . don't worry yee haven't got rid of me yet lol i'l still be around. How are you getting on good i hope, before you know it this will all be a distant memory and you will be where you want to be :)

another pic

just a little inspiration for anyone having a tough time at the mo :)

Attachments

• MEMEME.jpg
    MEMEME.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 502
Looking well chuck ;)

Also very cute baby!!

Wow thats amazing Chuck, well done :)
Emma x

@ lucylis: thanks for the comment :) , welcome to the lipotrim side of the forum, everyone here is absolutely fantastic if it wasn't for them i might have not made it. The 1st week is the toughest and if you can make it through that you are all set and you will reach your target in no time at all. Best of luck on your journey we are all here for you :) x

@ lucylis: thanks for the comment :) , welcome to the lipotrim side of the forum, everyone here is absolutely fantastic if it wasn't for them i might have not made it. The 1st week is the toughest and if you can make it through that you are all set and you will reach your target in no time at all. Best of luck on your journey we are all here for you :) x

thanks Chuck... I am on day 2 and going strong so far:D cant believe how much determination I have at the moment! dont think I have ever been this strict! and thats a positive that I am admitting that! I normally diet and you dont count the slight picking when you cooking or licking of fingers ect! and suppose all adds up... Can honestly say not a morsel has passed my lips and feeling really proud of myself and hoping this drives me forward :D

thanks for the add, I am greatful for all the support :D x

i tried every diet under the sun before this one, i always found that it was too easy to cheat whereas on this you werent eating in the 1st place so couldn't cheat :) . when you reach the end of week one and see your loss you wont want to stop :)

just a little inspiration for anyone having a tough time at the mo :)

That is amazing.. you look sooo different.. and you did it at a record pace... dude I cant wait to be in your shoes!!! Im just gonna walk around in shorts!! lol bring it on.. can i recommend something to get you toned.. my friend and bro have done it.. and look fabulous.. if you youtube P90X.. if you want the CD's message me and i'l send em over to you!!

That is amazing.. you look sooo different.. and you did it at a record pace... dude I cant wait to be in your shoes!!! Im just gonna walk around in shorts!! lol bring it on.. can i recommend something to get you toned.. my friend and bro have done it.. and look fabulous.. if you youtube P90X.. if you want the CD's message me and i'l send em over to you!!

Thanks alot for the offer that would be cool :)

have we got a photo thread? if not here it is!

im curious as to what all you trimmers look like, so heres a thread for photos, and maybe we can track eachother as we change on our journeys

ill start, this is a pic of me 2 years ago at 18stone 3, next to a pic from about 7 months ago at 13stone 2. want to get to 11 stone

so get pic postin! x
fatthinpic2.jpg

fatthinpic.jpg

blooming hell, look at you !!! congratulations on your loss so far you look amazing, did you do that on lipotrim ?

blooming hell, look at you !!! congratulations on your loss so far you look amazing, did you do that on lipotrim ?

thanks guys

i did that partly on xenicol and then on my own with diet change and exercise. Unfortunately i plateued n it drove me mad. Now on lipotrim to try and lose the last 3 stone

you have done amazingly... much admiration for you x

Back