LIPOTRIM LOW

rosie mae

Hi wondered if anyone else out there is hitting a lipotrim low... i struggled the first frew days when i first came on to Lipotrim, but soon found a balance, then had a planned 3 week break for my hols, and now into week 2 to get rid of the last stone and half, and feel really low...

energy is really low
mood is really low
hair seems to be sheadding....

i am a miserably bunny.... is this normal... will it shift soon, what can i do to get rid of this feeling and embrace my great new shape... i need some inspiration to get me through please tell me this will pass....

thanks.... :(

This feeling will come and go Rosie, and each time it will get a little easier as you will remember feeling low the last time and then you woke up next day feeling totally different and so pleased you didnt give in. Whenever I felt low last time I used to tell myself that it was fine I would just carry on to weigh in day and then stop, but each time I lost i always wanted to do just one more week and ended up doing 21. Be kind to yourself :)

thanks Daisy, your so kind... and your right, i feel better coming on here for a while, i am like you, i just think another week... it should have been my weigh in today, but i went for a massage, which was great... i will do some yoga tomorrow, which makes me feel better too.... and then by time i go for a weigh in on Wed i will have lost even more than i hoped.... xx thanks again

hey everyone i felt much better after i posted and I have lost 5lbs this week and that takes me in to single figures.... i cant ever remember being in single figures.... yippy x

Wow Rosie that is great. I am so glad you are feeling better, it's funny how food (or lack of it ) can cause so much emotion. I think that ups and downs are part and parcel of Lipotrim, hence the reason they don't like you doing it if you suffer from mental health issues :rolleyes:. Good luck for the coming week :D

thanks everyone, i didnt know that about the mental health thing, but it makes a lot of sense.... i have felt very moody on this diet, and i am usually quiet chilled out, and my tollerance has gone out of the window.... i have needed to appologise a few times to people around me and people are really getting on my nerves... dam that lipotrim.... but i am enjoying feeling lighter not long to go.... thank god x

I can totally relate to the low mood. I've been on my knees for about 2 week now, soooooo fed up :-( I know it will pass but still doesn't help. I hate this feeling as it has a knock on effect with other things in my life. Roll on 4 weeks time and hopefully 11 stone!!!!

Hi Caziedalts, i keep hoping that this will shift too... and it does for an hour or so then it brings me down again... i went to Zumba tonight which helped a little but my energy is soooo low... that i had to keep it low impact...

How are you today? - my managers were really arsey today, which made me feel really upset... i was pulled to one side and asked if anything was wrong... i said that it is the diet that is upsetting me... but i feel cloudy and unsure if work is getting me down or the diet or both.... oh the joys...
anyway i lost 2.5lbs over 5 days, which i am glad about and my size 12 jeans feel loose... so that is why i am doing it.... not long now... xx

Hi Rosie, I can identify with what you're saying- I think it has to do with having low blood sugar. You can do it! And like Daisy says, its not for ever.

cheers for your encouragment... i promise i have been 100% good, and i can see an end to it... have had pockets of feeling better today and went to another session of Zumba, but again kept it low impact as energy is still low... just want to rip peoples head off still... so keeping that in check, did some cleaning, which always puts me is a bad mood.. ha ha... funny enough i am not feeling hungry....just arsey.... i feel sorry for the people having to share my space, i can blag it for a while with strangers... and i am sweetness and light to my cat... ha ha.. my man gets a bit bless him, but i am misdirecting my low to people at work... hope i dont rub up my bosses the wrong way and really give myself something to feel fed up about... cheers everyone... x

Back