Lipotrim Maintainence...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Cilla557, 24 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Cilla557

Cilla557 Member

Hi there girlie's. very new to this....
    Started Lipotrim Maintainence today! Was just wondering if it works well, and how quick will i loose???:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Just wanted to say good luck... i am not on Maintainence, but i am on LT i know it isnt as fast as normal LT ... How much are you looking at loosing? On Normal (full on LT) you can loose 1 stone in a month sometimes more! but lt stick to 1st
    Good luck on your journey

4. Wishing4Size12

Wishing4Size12 New Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Cilla, i've just started today also. If you look throughout the forums you can see peoples tickers, and each weeks loss recorded.

5. Cilla557

Cilla557 Member

I am currently... 11stone 6lbs.. Quite hard to take in actually. Same weight as when i was pregnant! Never ever been this weight before. but its onwards and downwards i go!! Tanx wishing4size12. Its good to know someone else is starting on same day! can you let me know how to get a ticker!!!

6. Cilla557

Cilla557 Member

My start!!!

[​IMG]

7. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi girls good luck and welcome to the forum xx

8. Cilla557

Cilla557 Member

Hi Lillie.
    Have u been on the maintainence or full LT??
    Yur stats look good- well done.. finding it hard even on maintainence. I'm getting through the day dying for my one meal.. just hope its worthwhile. I've [​IMG]a lot of fluid to loose!

9. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Thats not tooo bad hunni 11ST 5, used to be 8st 12 and i am also the same weight and size as i was 7-8 months pregnant!!!!!

10. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    The best thing for water retiotion is drinking as much water as you can it really helps xxxx Lil is on full LT

11. Cilla557

Cilla557 Member

HI nikki.... U look great judging from your pic's. I just didn't have any success with the 3 shakes. When i was on day four thought i'd jump into a lake!! Was horrified, cried giving my son a banana and i don't even like them :)
    Kinda new to me to be trying again..i normally just make excuses... Jus roll on thursday next wk. i'm trying to be as strict as possible with my one meal...
    [​IMG]

12. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Cilla
    Thanks for the comliment but ....that is my inspiration pic :cry:was about 2-4 yrs ago!
    I have only been on LT FOR 10 days and i found the first 3 the hardest!!!! but once you get throught that it does get easier as keotosis kicks in and you are not physically hungry! I realised then i thought i was hungry but it was just mental hunger and hopefully being on LT will help deal with my relationship with food!
    But totally know where you are coming from, but i couldn't do maintainence i need to see instant results and if i can lose 3 stines in a 3 months and miss out on the meal i say YEAH BABY!!!!!:D

13. Cilla557

Cilla557 Member

14. Cilla557

Cilla557 Member

Hi Nicki.
    Lost 3 lbs couldn't believe it cuz i hadda bad wknd. Had 2 burgers for dinner and did no excercise!!!
    Delighted... :)

Start Weight: 11st 6lbs
    Wk 1 : 11st 3lbs

15. kellybelly

kellybelly too hot to handle!!

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi cilla,,no more burgers,,,lol,,well done

16. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    :eek::eek::eek:BUGGERS!!! lol i had a bad first week i ate but i won't do it again theres not point good on you tho 3lbs is a good loss!!! But STEP AWAY FROM THE BUGGERS :D:D p.s the one in my signature is where i am aiming from...and the avatar is just taken at a good angle lol head and shoulders on from there down i deterorates lmao!!! thanks tho hun we WILL get there!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.