Lipotrim May 2020

Happy Birthday Teeay! 🥳

aww thank you GemBino! ☺️☺️

how are you? How have you been?

I’ve been crazy busy with wedding shopping. My dress has officially been completed so I’ll be receiving it within the next 2 weeks. This has definitely given me the kick up the backside I needed to stick to my diet.

Hows the shakes going? How much have you lost now if you don’t mind me asking?

aww thank you GemBino! ☺️☺️

how are you? How have you been?

I’ve been crazy busy with wedding shopping. My dress has officially been completed so I’ll be receiving it within the next 2 weeks. This has definitely given me the kick up the backside I needed to stick to my diet.

Hows the shakes going? How much have you lost now if you don’t mind me asking?

Yay!! You’re back ☺️

I hope you had a wonderful birthday 💕

Don’t be too hard on yourself - I find if I’m hard on myself I just go the other way/self sabotage because I’m putting too much pressure on myself and end up feeling stressed 🤦🏻‍♀️

So exciting to have your dress arriving soon!! That’ll definitely help with motivation ❤️

I’m doing okay thank you, quite enjoying being on the program, I think it was the right time for me. I’m planning on two more weeks of TFR (possibly three weeks) and then refeed. (So a total of 6-7 weeks TFR).

Of course I don’t mind you asking, I’ve lost just over a stone - I’m starting to feel better about myself 😊

How are you getting on?

Last edited:
Back