Lipotrim May 2020

Hey Amesbury,

I’ve had a good day today. Today was my day off so just spent the day relaxing and then in the evening I went for an hour long walk. Had a slight headache earlier on today but that’s normal for me within the first few days. Other than that, Lipotrim has been really good. Haven’t had any temptation and have coincidently been seeing weight loss posts everywhere on Instagram.

how have you all been?

Well done 💪🏼 Another day 🙌🏼

Yay! Well done! Always amazing to break into the next stone brakcet!

Don’t put too much pressure on yourself, see how you feel ❤

I have 3 weeks left of shakes....quite bad to have that much, but my prior pharmacist wasn’t very supportive - she was really lovely, but only ever asked if I was okay and then sold me more products (two weeks worth at a time too!), didn’t even weigh me unless I asked. I’m not passing the blame, but that certainly didn’t help with accountability from having a weekly weigh in 🤷🏻‍♀️

I am going to use these up and see how I feel before deciding on an additional two weeks - I know it’s only early days, but part of me just wants to see it through and be done with it, but I know that’s easier said than done.... 😇

Guys! ☹️ ☹️ I was doing well as you all know from my earlier response then my whole family got excited that McDonald’s is open and bought it for me without me knowing. Ending up having a meal. Feel gutted now 😭 but tomorrow’s a new day and no cheat meals until my bday!
Hope everyone’s doing well xx

Guys! ☹ ☹ I was doing well as you all know from my earlier response then my whole family got excited that McDonald’s is open and bought it for me without me knowing. Ending up having a meal. Feel gutted now 😭 but tomorrow’s a new day and no cheat meals until my bday!
Hope everyone’s doing well xx

Don’t beat yourself up about it Hun, better that it happened now rather than further down the line ❤️

I’m okay thank you - I’ve been so busy with work today which is great as I don’t have time nor brain capacity to think about much else.

Are you using leftovers or getting your orders from the pharmacy and getting weighed?

Yeah, I’m trying to be optimistic but I feel like a failure 😔 I’m gonna be super strict going forward fingers crossed and work out extra to make up for it.

ah that’s good. That always helps and keeps your mind off it.

I’m using leftovers. Due to the lockdown I was able to get 2 weeks worth of shakes but due to Ramadan I never ended up using them so using them now.

How many weeks are you in and how much have you lost

Yeah, I’m trying to be optimistic but I feel like a failure 😔 I’m gonna be super strict going forward fingers crossed and work out extra to make up for it.

ah that’s good. That always helps and keeps your mind off it.

I’m using leftovers. Due to the lockdown I was able to get 2 weeks worth of shakes but due to Ramadan I never ended up using them so using them now.

How many weeks are you in and how much have you lost

You’re not a failure. I read once “One takeaway doesn’t make you fat and one salad doesn’t make you slim”. You haven’t failed at all. Did you enjoy it? Because if you did then it was worth it. If you didn’t.... well then you know you can have McDonald’s struck off the cravings list 😀

Day 5 for me tomorrow - planning an initial 4 weeks to use up my old products and then see how I feel. I don’t want to overthink things or put too much pressure on myself, I’m thinking of it in stages of one week at a time to break it down into more psychologically manageable stages!

Morning,

How are you all today?

Haha that’s true, GemBino and it was definitely not worth it. No matter how good the food is, it’s never worth it as I always end up feeling guilty after but I’ve got this! 💪🏻 No more food, just the shakes and water strictly! 😃

That’s a great idea! & I know I’ve just cheated but it really is the best way to think of it week at a time. Have you weighed yourself yet?

I’m trying to hold off weighing myself until 14th June but it’s soo hard haha xx

Morning all Day 11 for me, feeling ok just started the morning off with a glass of sparkling water off to make a iced latte shake in a min.
Don’t beat your self up about the cheat, better it happened now then further down the line and we’re only human at the end of the day. My mum wants to have a social distanced BBQ in our field at the weekend and I’m half tempted to cheat then. I’ve not fully decided yet but if I do it will only be KETO retaliated food to try and stay in ketosis. At the moment I’m swaying towards not cheating.
TFR is hard and we need to remember that the journey is strict for a reason.

I also agree it’s never worth it - I have had a few blips on diets before, but we are only human and it will happen from time to time. I’ve always made myself feel so guilty and then I just end up feeling down and spiralling - when I know I just need to accept it, draw the line and move on 🤷🏻‍♀️

No I haven’t weighed myself yet - I’m going to on Sunday.

Whilst in lockdown, I feel safe from invitations to any social events involving food. I went to a few before when I was on Lipotrim and didn’t eat unless I absolutely had to - interesting how others are more bothered about you eating than you are sometimes 😂 When I have eaten, even protein and vegetables/salad I’ve ended up eating other things, so I’ve learnt for me personally I need to absolutely abstain from food completely, which I know is the fundamental purpose of Lipotrim, but I also appreciate you quite literally have no choice sometimes and have to compromise.

I really want to become a normal human being when it comes to food - I cannot remember the last time I wasn’t dieting or monitoring (and stressing about) my weight in some way or another..... I don’t want that for myself anymore. The saddest part is that I thought I was fat when I was a lovely size 10 and weighing 9st ☹️ I need to learn to love and respect my body more 💕

I’m struggling today guys could do with a pep talk 😂
Weight loss has slowed and I’m still stuck at that 12.13 mark always seem to stall here! So frustrating.

Weight loss has slowed and I’m still stuck at that 12.13 mark always seem to stall here! So frustrating.

Hi Amesbury, you’re doing so amazing! Almost two weeks! You wouldn’t want to ruin your efforts now - you can do this!!

I’m really focusing on ‘visualisation’ which is helping me - imagining myself in 4 weeks time being slimmer, healthier and happier, maybe give that a try ❤️

I know Lipotrim is tough, but don’t you think it’s also tough being overweight and not being the size you want to be? Feeling rubbish about yourself? Not liking what you see in the mirror? Seeing this through can change all that for you, you can do it ❤️

Ah I understand. We’ve all been there but just think of the end goal. This time next week you’d have definitely lost more weight so just focus on that and you’ll be fine!

I think I’ve mentioned once or twice haha that my next cheat meal is for my bday. So I called a local steakhouse to see if they’re open and they’re only opening tomorrow for a trial run so the fat girl in me is thinking to get it and have 2 shakes and 1 meal tomorrow just in case they don’t re open 😂 😂 such a dilemma hahah

hope everyone’s doing good xx

Where is everyone 😭

Hey GemBino,

How you doing ?

I’ve had a good day- just had my third and final shake. I gave in and weighed myself today- lost 4lbs since Tuesday so I’m well pleased. Also went for an hour walk. Excited for the 2 weeks to be up so I can see a bigger result and a bigger loss on the scale. How have you been today? Xx

Hey GemBino,

How you doing ?

I’ve had a good day- just had my third and final shake. I gave in and weighed myself today- lost 4lbs since Tuesday so I’m well pleased. Also went for an hour walk. Excited for the 2 weeks to be up so I can see a bigger result and a bigger loss on the scale. How have you been today? Xx

Glad you’re doing well 😊 What did you do about the steakhouse?

I had a good day thank you, kept busy with housework and then enjoyed some sunshine in the garden reading my book.

I’ve not weighed myself yet, I’m into week two now. I don’t want to get obsessed with weighing myself all the time (like I have done in the past) as if it’s not what I expect or want to see I end up feeling a bit rubbish about the number on the scales....I guess I’m just trying to do things a little differently this time 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know I’ll lose weight as Lipotrim works if I follow it 100%, which I am, so I’m happy to just be on the program and not pay too much attention to the scales for the time being.

Glad you’re doing well 😊 What did you do about the steakhouse?

I had a good day thank you, kept busy with housework and then enjoyed some sunshine in the garden reading my book.

I’ve not weighed myself yet, I’m into week two now. I don’t want to get obsessed with weighing myself all the time (like I have done in the past) as if it’s not what I expect or want to see I end up feeling a bit rubbish about the number on the scales....I guess I’m just trying to do things a little differently this time 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know I’ll lose weight as Lipotrim works if I follow it 100%, which I am, so I’m happy to just be on the program and not pay too much attention to the scales for the time being.

I didn’t end up going, stayed strong and weighed myself on Saturday and lost 4lbs! Well pleased as it hasn’t even been a week yet.

I completely get you about weighing yourself- I tried to avoid it as I know I’d get too obsessed but sometimes you need that motivation to keep you going.. or at least I did haha

Tuesday will be my first week completed on Lipotrim. It’s getting sooo much easier now. Before, I’d have these voices in the back of my head telling me cheat days are okay but now, I feel as if my body is used to the shakes and the voices have disappeared.

I know this is strange but do any of you guys have tiktok? The amount of people who have started their weight loss journey is ridiculous. Sooo many girls have a video journal and you can see the inches off them in each video- it’s sooo inspirational and motivating.

I’m seeing everyone go for these beautiful walks near lakes etc am I’m well jealous! I bloody live in London so the nearest lake to me is around 45/50 mins away 😔

How are you all getting on? Hope its getting easier for each and every one of you Xx

I didn’t end up going, stayed strong and weighed myself on Saturday and lost 4lbs! Well pleased as it hasn’t even been a week yet.

I completely get you about weighing yourself- I tried to avoid it as I know I’d get too obsessed but sometimes you need that motivation to keep you going.. or at least I did haha

Tuesday will be my first week completed on Lipotrim. It’s getting sooo much easier now. Before, I’d have these voices in the back of my head telling me cheat days are okay but now, I feel as if my body is used to the shakes and the voices have disappeared.

I know this is strange but do any of you guys have tiktok? The amount of people who have started their weight loss journey is ridiculous. Sooo many girls have a video journal and you can see the inches off them in each video- it’s sooo inspirational and motivating.

I’m seeing everyone go for these beautiful walks near lakes etc am I’m well jealous! I bloody live in London so the nearest lake to me is around 45/50 mins away 😔

How are you all getting on? Hope its getting easier for each and every one of you Xx

Well done on resisting and getting through week one 💕 Resisting temptation is easier said than done, but I think if you can avoid food it’s best because I just find it messes with my head and I want more (and usually end up eating more!) and ultimately, complete abstinence from food is the entire purpose of Lipotrim 😊

I agree, weighing definitely gives you motivation, I will weigh in the next couple of days and then try to avoid weighing more than once a week.

No I don’t have TikTok - are they Lipotrim weightloss stories or general ones?

I know what you mean about the “voices” telling you to eat..... I’ve not been too bad this time round and I’m not sure if it’s because it’s been so sunny and hot? When I’ve done Lipotrim in the past it was January, so cold and pretty miserable, so I’m not sure if that is making a difference 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t have any of my foods in the house either, just what my husband eats so that also helps with reducing any temptations! I also remind myself of the fact that when I say to myself you can eat whatever you want today, I don’t actually want anything, further proof if I ever needed it that it’s all psychological and wanting what I can’t have as I tend to want everything when I’m restricting foods 🙈

The added factor is that I think I’m just fed up of being the size I am currently and just want to see Lipotrim through to be where I want to be 💕

Hi hoping to join in, was on Lipotrim for a while well on and off. Had a last 8 months, lost 6 family members since October and most recently my sister in April. Then lockdown and 4 weeks ago I gave up the fags so I have put weight back on. I am restarting tomorrow and will be on here all the time.

Back