• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lipotrim & ME

Hiya

I hope this is the right place to post this & hello to you all. I suffer with M'E & I am really struggling to lose weight due to being inactive. I have been thinking of trying this diet but wondered if anyone with M'E has a done this diet? and if they will let me do this diet due to the M'E?

Look forward to your replies

Many thanks

Kate :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 19st6.5lb C: 19st6.6lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: -0st0.1lb(-0.04%)
Hi meadow & welcome, i think it would be best to speak to your doctor or pharmasist. I think the 1st week or so would prob be hard for you because generally most people feel weak & tired anyway. But after that many people have bags of energy, me included. I'm sorry i cant be of more help to you, good luck anyway xx

NOt really sure but maybe you should check with your GP first for safety sake.

Thanks for such quick replies, I hope I can do it. I know it sounds stupid but im scared of going to the doctors about it and being judged. Hope that makes sense?

Cathy

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Makes sense to me. Don't worry about it, just go along and ask anyway.
You never know, you might feel better once you get into ketosis. Good luck. xx

Thank you, I need to register first at the new doctors then I will get an appointment hopefully straight away before I talk my self out of it lol

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
:welcome:

Welcome Meadow,

I think if you contact Lipotrim either by email or phone them first to see if Lipotrim is okay to use.

Here is the website link for you.

Lipotrim - Contact Us

Be sure to let us know what they say.

Love Mini xxx

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Welcome and good luck Kate, hopefully you'll be joining us all on LT very soon.

x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 5
Lipotrim TFR 100% 51
Ask MiniMins 1
Ask MiniMins 7
Lipotrim Forum 33