Lipotrim money costs

Hi

hi everyone, few questions
1. With the quick weight loss, will there be any excess 'loose skin'?? because the amount of weight lost in short time here is amazing,
2. Has anyone had any bad side-effects?

See u got a ticker! I hope that means you are starting soon! :)

With a BMI of 34 - I cant imagine that you will have any problems with loose skin... Drinking lots of water helps with this and you will be doing this anyway... if you want extra precautions you can use creams.

I have had a couple of stories on here with some side effects - but they really are rare. For every 1 person who experiences a negative side effect - there are literally hundreds of people who report positive side effects.

I am sure the health risks of being overweight and obese as you are - are far more than anything on LT.

Also if you go to your chemist every week they can keep an eye on your blood pressure and you can call the LT helpline anytime if you are worried about anything.

I wouldnt let anything put you off the decision to start LT. It really will transform your life!

So u up for this or what? :D

julz
xox

Hi Philip
I've lost nearly 2 stone in 6 and a half weeks - no loose skin as everything seems to be shrinking back just fine. I have been moisturising problem areas every day with bio oil / vaseline intensive care lotion with aloe in and it seems to be okay. Saying that, I think alot depends on your skin type , age and how long you have been overweight for. I really wouldn't worry about it for now as being a healthy weight is FAR more important. Some other info on this site says that skin takes time to adjust so I would give it a go - there are plenty people on here for support if you're still concerned. Good luck and hope you start soon x

hi everyone, few questions
1. With the quick weight loss, will there be any excess 'loose skin'?? because the amount of weight lost in short time here is amazing,
2. Has anyone had any bad side-effects?

The skin thing is a difficult one - it all depends how your weight is distributed I have quite a lot to lose 4 1/2 stones ish but it's all over rather than a saggy tum/bum but I do have bingo wings which need toning.

Again the side affects differ from each person, the runs, the bungs, some hair loss (don't panic) headaches as you detox from carbs, poss mood swings oh and great weight losses:D

Hey up Phil just get ya sen down to the chemist and buy some it is the best diet ever you will save a fortune believe it or not I saved nigh on £4000! Excess skin I have a little but im 42 so probably stretched a little and its lost its elasticity, but give me some excess skin anytime over that fat belly I had.Also not everyone suffers from it. feel free to have a look at my album and make your own mind up.
I have not had anyside effects other than I seem to be much lighter.

hi fattothin, wow, can i just say your photos are amazing on 'inspiration slide show'.....really you are a 'inspiration' .
Im going to start next sat. 19th july. i've had enough of carrying this wide-load around.
you have really done brillant, everyone on that slide show looks so young again.

Fattothin is our guru and resident LT master :worthy:

A couple of tips mate, hammer the water i do between 5 and 7 litres a day, use this site for help with any questions or just a bit of support or to flirt around the girlies they are all gagging for it espescially Julz and Nic.
Just one more thing mate, no pressure but us blokes never moan or winge or cheat so please can you keep that going lol. Good luck fella you wont regret it.

no problem, thanks for the advice and i'll keep my blog updated , don't think though i could drink that much water, i know its part of the trick but i would never leave the toilet. lol
cheers

A couple of tips mate, hammer the water i do between 5 and 7 litres a day, use this site for help with any questions or just a bit of support or to flirt around the girlies they are all gagging for it espescially Julz and Nic.
Just one more thing mate, no pressure but us blokes never moan or winge or cheat so please can you keep that going lol. Good luck fella you wont regret it.

Gaz - u need tied up and gagged mate! ;) lol xox

no problem, thanks for the advice and i'll keep my blog updated , don't think though i could drink that much water, i know its part of the trick but i would never leave the toilet. lol
cheers

Its actually easier to drink the water than u think philip - im sure you will be fine - just sip it and see how it goes and you will be flying! We all will look forward to reading about you weight loss! :D

Julz
xox

im affraid that life, best results call for hard core water drinking and pi55ing for England, you get use to running up the stairs every 10 minutes, the results are so worth it.

what again Julz, my turn is it?? xxx

Back