Lipotrim my first day/week

Why are other people so obsessed with what other people put in their mouths?!

I've been veggie for 30 years and I had a lot of, "try this ham, try this beef" etc for the first few years. People got so upset I was no longer eating meat - ridiculous!

I also didn't drink for 20 years - Every bloody Christmas my mother would bring over booze and try to insist I tried a bit. Just a bit, a bit won't hurt you. She sometimes seemed to get quite irritated I'd not even try it and I didn't feel I was missing out at all.

Dieting and doing LT has been more positive weirdly. The only person who says I am thin enough is my mother :D

Funny thing is I don't like peanuts either but not one single person has EVER had an issue with this...

Very strange world we live in :D

i am irish so believe you me i feel your pain regarding the drink thing! Being Irish we give out that the entire world sees us as alcoholics, but everything from a christening to a funeral resolves around drink! My partner is cannot comprehend that I cannot drink on this diet, the not eating seems for him to be easier to grasp. Family girls you can't live with them you can't kill them! Lol only messing though, she sent over another cake today, now this one went for a five mile run this morning and she sends over a cake to me, so I threw it in the bin and squirted wash up liquid over it for good nature, she arrived in there a minute ago for a cup of tea and asked did i have any biscuits I said no, and she sent my son over to bring over a few bars, I was like I am not eating chocolate, and she was like ah sure one bar won't kill you, she is lucky I didn't eat her

Blimey, she's not making herself popular!!! Well done you - what a great idea squirting it with washing up liquid! You should have shown her what you did to it and tell her there's no point in sending anything else over, it will end up in the same condition in the bin. It's probably going to take her awhile to adjust to what you're doing. That's her problem, not yours. You keep doing what you're doing x x x

Lyndey - is she overweight and jealous? What is her problem?!

she is not girl not a bit of her in it. however she is constantly on about her weight she runs miles every week, i dunno what the issue is really i think she'd rather i ate than her i dunno! leave her off i am not even tempted by food today thank god, i cooked sunday dinner and i was grand although i find it hard to cook without tasting the food lol Starting week two tomorrow wuhu bring it on! We'll show them all girls!

Too right luv, you'll show her. I don't think she wants the competition! She'll have to work even harder :)

Back