Lipotrim Newbie, is it possible to lose over 4 stone on this ?!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by geegirl, 10 February 2014 Social URL.

1. geegirl

geegirl New Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Guys, have officially decided need to really lose weight as I am at my heaviest and unhappiest with a while, am going travelling in 4 mnths so want to be super confident in myself !!! .. I am starting this diet tomorrow and could do with all advice and help !!! :) thanks in advance ! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HopefulGirl

HopefulGirl Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Hey Hun!
    Well done for having the strength to change your life for you. First time round I lost 4 stone in 8 weeks so it is totally possible. Just take it one day at a time and you'll be fine and at your goal weight in no time xx

4. stevefish69

stevefish69 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(24.31%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi - Welcome to the Lipotrim club, i'm sure it'll be a life changer for you. The first week is a pig but after that it's all plain sailing.

I think you'll lose 4 stones in that time no problem if you stick to it 100%, my missus and i have dropped 3 stones each in 6 weeks. We've never had this sort of weight loss with anything else we tried so i'd thoroughly recommend it.

We do both have active jobs as a lift engineer and a zoo keeper so i'm sure this has helped, along with joining a gym recently for light swimming and cardio a few times a week.

5. LipoLoser

LipoLoser Member

4 stone in 8 weeks hopeful? And 3 stone in 6 Steve? Bugger me. I'd love to think I could do that in that time!! I know someone who lost 14 stone in 6 months but his start weight was around 30 stone

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.