Lipotrim Newbie. Will it work?

ebd89

Hi all. I have my appointment with my chemist tomorrow morning and am starting to get quite anxious. Will i be able to stick to it? Is it really difficult?

I have around 31lb to lose before the end of April. Is this achievable or am i deluding myself?

Well done for taking on the challenge it is difficult but well worth it. Stick to it and you will see results. 31 lbs is achievable but you have to be committed. Getting through the first week is tough but find support on this forum there is loads of it!!!
Good luck and let us know how you are getting on!

Ah thanks Lipgirl. I will keep you posted. Fingers crossed i'l succeed.

I'm sure you will just be strong and you will be amazed at your first weigh in

good luck with it

your target is acheivable

just stick to the diet and dont slip up and you will have no problems

your target is very achievable but you cant take time off of it, you cant be flexible, u have to be strict.. you can do it if you put your mind to it!

I am motivated. I'll need to keep in touch with the forum to keep me at it. Thanks for the advice.

Heyaaaaa you'll be reet....your target should be a quick one to get to. Once you get through your first week you'll find it getting better day by day and when you see the results you'll want to stick to it. The rest of my target is about the same weight you have to loose, i'll race ya to the finish haha...Good luck with it x

I can vouch for the support. I only started yesterday and I've had soooo many messages and so much encouragement - it's wonderful!!!! Good Luck!!

Ah folks thanks for all the support. CherryRocks your on. C ya at the finishing line.:)

As the Churchill dog nods and says OH YES it is achievable and yes it is hard and yes you will find it tough for a bit (feel hungry and the rest) but OH YES it is well worth it!

Back