Lipotrim newbie

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
Have started Lipotrim today for the first time. Have been looking at the posts on this web site for a few weeks now and have finally plucked up the courage to go for it. First day going OK so far but am psyched up for it to get worse before it gets better. Have 5.5 stone to lose and just can bear the thought of doing a normal diet and losing 1-2lbs a week. If I'm going to feel deprived I might as well feel really deprived and see the weight coming off which I'm sure is a fantastic motivator. I really want to be slim for the summer and then I'll be motivated to maintain for my 50th in December. Keeping everything crossed. http://g.static.mmscdn.com/smilies/smile.gif

Good luck Cate. I started LT two weeks after my 50th last August, there is no need to be fat and fifty:D

Hey Cate,
Welcome and good luck. Ive just started my second week and it does get easier but the next two days will be the hardest. Stick to it hun and the results will speak for themselves. :D:D

Good Luck Cate - I will be starting tomorrow

Hi Cate, u can do it, press through the early days; you'll be glad u did!

Thanks for your good wishes.....

.....it's so encouraging to hear how you have all fared and to have your words of support and encouragement.

Back