Lipotrim not working

AngelaMarie

I an on day 13 first week lost 6lb this week the scales haven't budged I an thinking lipotrim doesn't work for done people I am drinking loads about 3lt a day but just not losing can anyone help with this please

try upping the amount of water you drink to 4ltrs a day, try a little walk each day, perhaps you need to go to the loo if you get my drift. any of these can halt the weight loss. the scales can also seem to stick for a few days then you suddenly lose say 4lbs in one day..weight loss is different for everybody as you know and no one person will lose the same as another. just have to be patient. you are taking in so little calories you HAVE to lose weight.

hope that helps a bit :)
h

Most diets usually struggle te 2nd week on the scales but after that the loss is continuous.... Keep at it :)

I agree with all the advice given, I lost 3 stone in 2 months but found some weeks I didn't lose as much as others and its so disheartening! The key is definitely drinking lots of water - I found 3 wasn't enough and always aimed for 4.... And when I did the results were great! Good luck xx

Back