lipotrim on ebay

juicylucy

i'v just been on ebay to order some ketostix and noticed how much the lipotrim sachets were going for at least double what we pay from chemist, why are people paying it why not just go to chemist for them?

I've often wondered this hun. It doesn't make sense does it!! I think some people may be too far from a Chemist that does the diet or maybe they don't want to be weighed every week.

1.People who cant get to a chemist close by
2.Peolpe who were refused the plan due to medical reasons
But with it comes risks.

I pay 95 for 42 female shakes online - I know it's over the odds but I don't have a local participating chemist & the extra I pay is worth it to me in petrol / time I gain & hassle I don't need :)

Not too bad tho howdy - they is only making £23 squid on ya!

do all pharmacies charge different amount as i'v seem some posts that say they'v payed £30 and some that have paid £40 i pay £33

Yeah, they all seem to charge different... mine was 36..and the poor Irish pay around 50 quid i think... just wait till guen see's this post, now she will, let you know lol

Its 65euro for a wks supply in Ireland (21 sachets)

My nearest chemist when I looked at LT is a 45 min drive away, the reason I signed up for W8 instead was that I could do it online....
I guess people are restricted by location and it's just easier!

CAUTION!

Pls be very careful if you buy on ebay. You don't want to get adulterated or even unsafe products. A lady lost her life after buying some weight loss products (not lipotrim) on ebay.
Is it possible to get a registered pharmacy to send a couple of weeks supply of lipotrim by home delivery and then make the journey to get weighed in every couple of weeks, or arrange with the pharmacy to attend once every two to three weeks instead of weekly?

Not in many chemists guideline say weekly weigh in's, so they can supposedly monitor you!
I just suppose it depends on the chemist and they are not allow to post it.
But always worth asking!
Yeah, i remeber her, she was buying weight loss tablets...quiet scary really, cause i did that a year or so ago..and, they don't work... thinking about it i could be dead now!!
Its scary how desperate we are to lose weight and what measures we go to!

Well Nic, I thank God you're still alive -and very much so!

hehe some people would agree!! haha when's your weigh in?

If you can get your GP to monitor you whilst on the diet. Lipotrim will supply you by post.

Mondays. You and Julz have a headstart on me, but mind your back ladeez...

If you can get your GP to monitor you whilst on the diet. Lipotrim will supply you by post.

I never knew this...so the guys in Scotland who had trouble finding a chemist could do this. Good to know.

Well done on your weight loss Mini...you're doing FANTASTIC...in the 12's WHOOOO HOOOO.

It was a lady off the coast of Scotland said this is how she is doing it.:)

Also, someone in Germany.

Well done on your weight loss Mini...you're doing FANTASTIC...in the 12's WHOOOO HOOOO.

Thank you:D

Mondays. You and Julz have a headstart on me, but mind your back ladeez...
Hardly...my body seems to like to hang on to my fat...no matter what i do lol i am such a slow loser!!!
I don't think i have dropped mpre than 2lb tbh...but fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Didn't realise that..... cool, gives everyone fresh hope of doing it, the offical way!

Back