Lipotrim on eBay

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
I just looked up Lipotrim on eBay to see if I could find some bargains. I cannot believe the prices! People are paying way more than you pay at the pharmacy - in some cases twice as much.
Why? Are people embarrassed to go to the pharmacy or do they just not realise?

This is probably people who can't get it at their pharmacy for whatever reason but you don't wanna buy it off there anyway! you don't know it's the real stuff it could be anything the lipotrim packets aren't hard to copy it's almost like buying prescription drugs

It might be because LT is meant for obese BMI only and good pharmacies won't give it to people if they don't have that, so it's a way of getting it if you're not obese, I guess. It's popular with brides who have a stone or so to shift apparently.

it scares me a little that people risk their health by fast-dieting when they really shouldn't - but i guess it's up to them *sigh*
i looked too, on eBay, i couldn't believe that people would pay up to £60 for a weeks supply - lol

Cambridge and Lighter life sachets used to be on ebay - but both companies complained and now ebay pull them if they list sachets. Report it to ebay and see what they say. Or contact LT and ask them to do the same as LL and CD.

Cambridge and Lighter life sachets used to be on ebay - but both companies complained and now ebay pull them if they list sachets. Report it to ebay and see what they say. Or contact LT and ask them to do the same as LL and CD.
They were removed because LL, could not back up anyone or support them, if anything went wrong, as there is no guarantee to what is the packs,

you take a risk buying off ebay...anyone must be mad if they purchase from there!.. we are talking your health here!

I can see LT following suit soon, and also asking sellers or ebay to remove them off ebay.

The LT website says dont buy off of eBay as you cant trust the contents - but they would though wouldnt they.

I live in Wiltshire, and there are no Pharmacies in the whole of Wiltshire that do LT, there are none within 30-miles of me. I travel down to a Chemist near Bournemouth to get my supplies. But I did look on eBay first as it would be easier to get deliveries by post each week, rather than a hour and a half round trip.

The LT website says dont buy off of eBay as you cant trust the contents - but they would though wouldnt they.

I live in Wiltshire, and there are no Pharmacies in the whole of Wiltshire that do LT, there are none within 30-miles of me. I travel down to a Chemist near Bournemouth to get my supplies. But I did look on eBay first as it would be easier to get deliveries by post each week, rather than a hour and a half round trip.
Why dont you ask you pharmacy if you could order them over the phone, and get weighed once a month with them, as the trip is bit far for you? They may understand. ;)

You cant be sure what is in the packets.. could just be a load of old rubbish.. ive seen them sell cd on ebay in "fake" packets.. obv without the correct cd content..
Im sure someone on here once found her daughter who like like a size 10 or 8 or something trying to buy them on ebay.. just proves that the people who sell them on ebay dont care about the health of the person they're selling it to.. just about the money they're making..

x x

Don't risk it!!

Back