lipotrim or exante

v12345

Silver Member
Hi everyone,
Could someone please guide me as to what i should do?
i have around 5-6 stones to lose and was thinking of doing lipotrim or exante.
i want to do both on shakes or soups only 100%, but i dont no which one to go for.
any advise would be greatly appreciated.
many thanks
:)

Exante is cheaper, if you buy the bumper pack it works out at about £25 a week. You dont get proper supervised weigh ins either. With LT you go to a pharmacy for your packs and weigh ins. They may ask for a urine sample each week to test for ketones.

The exante packs are actually a bit tastier, but LT keep them bland on purpose.

Good luck with whatever you decide :)

I too had the same thoughts about a week ago when I made the decision.. and reading through these boards made me choose LT.. this forum was full of advice, friendly posters and I liked the idea of it being more monitored once I had found out more about it... I kind of need that back up and an official Weigh-in and praise that comes with it.. an official weigh-in card that i can see counting down. I know that sounds bloody ridiculous but I was always the same when following a more traditional diet.. i couldnt do it at home, I needed a weigh-in date at a class.

The shakes on LT werent wonderful at first, I started out adding a sweetner to mine for the first day and a half and then I realised that infact i could now drink them without (apart from the vanilla which I am not that keen on tbh but only cause i am not fond of vanilla)...

I have my first weigh in tmw and I expect the best part of a stone or very slighly under on this plan.. one other thing is that the pharmacist is always there for questions/help/support should you need it and you can see them in person and not be on the phone for ages on a helpline...
hope thats of some help!
good luck with your decision
xxxx

They are both very similar from what I know, it just depends on you really. They both have great reviews but as it's been said lt is monitored. I've done 3 weeks on lipotrim but am switching over to exante as I can't get into the chemist to get lipotrim as often as I would like :-(

If you're happy to go it alone I'd recommend Exante. It too has a very friendly supportive board on Minimins and obviously is that bit cheaper - always a good thing ;)

The losses are identical on both so its really just down to personal choice ;)

Decided to go with LP, it's the weekly weights that I need to help keep me in motivated, as the encouragement will help me stay foccused.
Start my weight loss journey from tomorrow, got all my shakes in this afternoon, so here I come to a slimmer me by my birthday n wedding anniversary, both on 1st of July, hope to be at least 3 stones lighter.
;-)

Good luck with your choice and well done for biting the bullet today! I wish you all the best and look forward to getting to know you on here! xxx

Back