Lipotrim Pictures

Bexi84

Hi guys, due to start Lipotrim on Friday, excited but scared, need to lose about 4 stone and 7lbs in total! Getting married in March 2012, so figured I would start off on this to give me a confidence boost and then stick to like weight watchers or something to maintain my weight (thats my plan - whether it works or not is another thing)

I was just wondering, if any of you have before and after pics with being on Lipotrim, ive tried to have a look around on the site but as im a newbie im a little restricted as to what I can see! On the gallery and slide show it doesnt specifically say whether its Lipotrim or not, tho everyone looks fantastic after their weight loss!

Any help would be great, if I can see what it can do its more of a motivation for me. Ive never stuck to diets before, but since finding this site on Monday I am well and truly in the Zone and need to stay in it! xx :)

Take a little mooch through diary, re-feed and maintenance sections these show quite a few pics. I've just put mine on although i'm only part way through I can see a big difference already with a loss of 2 1/2st in 8 weeks.
Good luck and i'm sure you'll easily lose your 4 1/2st and look fab in your wedding dress in March.
Emma x

Thanks Emma, I presume you are on Lipotrim, when did you start to notice the weightloss? I get dispondent (if thats what i meant) when i dont see any loss) Will have a look through! Bex x

Hi guys, due to start Lipotrim on Friday, excited but scared, need to lose about 4 stone and 7lbs in total! Getting married in March 2012, so figured I would start off on this to give me a confidence boost and then stick to like weight watchers or something to maintain my weight (thats my plan - whether it works or not is another thing)

I was just wondering, if any of you have before and after pics with being on Lipotrim, ive tried to have a look around on the site but as im a newbie im a little restricted as to what I can see! On the gallery and slide show it doesnt specifically say whether its Lipotrim or not, tho everyone looks fantastic after their weight loss!

Any help would be great, if I can see what it can do its more of a motivation for me. Ive never stuck to diets before, but since finding this site on Monday I am well and truly in the Zone and need to stay in it! xx :)
Hi Bex, today is my 9th day on Total Food Replacement Lipotrim and have lost 1/2 stone in 7 days.
There are those who have lost more but don't worry about it and just go with the flow. As ive found the more I think about how much weight I've lost the more I think of food and drink.
You may also go through a phase of having aches and pains like many do. I myself can't figure out whether it's my osteo or the plan but docs n pharm' say a combination.
Hope this helps and keep your chin up as you will be the Beautiful Bride in March

Hi thanks all, ive seen the inspiration pics but they dont show whether those were on Lipotrim or not! I just want to get started now and see this weight fall off!!! Need to look nice on my wedding day, I quit after a couple of weeks of trying everything new as i get disappointed when theres no results but i defo need to stick to this x

Hey sweet - some people have before and after pics in their signatures and if you hop on over to the refeed and maintainence sections and have a goose through the posts you might see some. I have one ;) I also have an album on my profile on here with my entire journey from start to end.

Thanks Emma, I presume you are on Lipotrim, when did you start to notice the weightloss? I get dispondent (if thats what i meant) when i dont see any loss) Will have a look through! Bex x

Sorry but am guna answer this too :giggle:

Take a picture diary!!! Take a picture before you start and take one every 2 weeks and then you will defo see the difference!

I think for many of us we can't really notice our own weight loss as we see ourselves everyday and so thats why i decided to take pictures. It really helps! :D :D

Thanks Summergurl, thats a great idea, im really scared about starting as i love my food but I really want to be slim and lose this weight, its got to the point now where I dont want my lovely fella coming near me because im scared he will see and feel all the wobbly bits, this has given me the kick up the bum to do something hence starting lipotrim! I just hope I can post next week (Friday) with great results to spur me on! x

I noticed almost straight away. My face slimmed down. Then it started coming off my stomach and love handles.
Best thing to do is take measurments all over, then if you have a low weight loss week you can see how you are done inch loss wise to keep the motivation up. Works for me!! :)
Good luck!
Emma x

I noticed almost straight away. My face slimmed down. Then it started coming off my stomach and love handles.
Best thing to do is take measurments all over, then if you have a low weight loss week you can see how you are done inch loss wise to keep the motivation up. Works for me!! :)
Good luck!
Emma x

Just took your advice and had a measure. Still a healthy 12" so I'm quite pleased..............

Not sure if it worked, but this was 7 weeks ago, I was shocked by the difference!

(There should be a picture attached! lol)

:D

Attachments

• FACE.jpg
    FACE.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 878
Wow thats a big difference well done!!! Im taking measurements too!

Back