Lipotrim pills

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nictastic, 18 April 2008 Social URL.

1. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Hi
    My sister is about 1st overwieght and can't use lipotrim;however i have found lipotrim tablets on ebay ...has anyone ever used them, are they any good?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    I believe they have nothing to do with LT but unsure someone will let you know, I think it mentions them on the LT website

4. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    im not sure what they are but slimming pills arent the best idea ,i took them for years they buggered up my metabolism and i was 17 stone 9 when i started so they obviously dont work longterm,she can use the maintenace program if she only has a stone to lose xx

5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    I will tell her no then ..... she is really fit and healthy (apart from the st) i suppose she has just reached the pleateu stage
    Thanks both of you xxx:D

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    I have never heard of lipotrim doing the tablets I wouold avoid them until you can check......I would assume its some form of herbal rubbish they are falsely selling.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.