Lipotrim Playboy

BetsyBotox

Silver Member
Well girls (and boys of course, I'm not a sexist) I was inspired AGAIN by one of Determined Girl's posts - 'Which Celeb would you be' (Damn you Luce you always inspire me and make my mind go off in alsorts of tangents!)

I'm kind of nosey and was looking at some of your photos and it got me thinking. We have stunners on this forum! Gorgeous people inside and out. So it got me thinking - We could (once we reach a weight we're happy with) make our very own LT Playboy/Girl calender! We could use a before and after pic and pose all seductive like.

I'd want to do a Christine Keeler pose, you know the one were she's sitting on the chair back to front with her hands under her chin. I'd pick that because you can't see very much haha, and of course it would have to be black and white!

Would pose would you choose?

Yeah! Good idea Maybebaby! Would you do it? Which pose would you choose? Black and white or colour?

BETSYYYYY!!

Haha! I love it!!!

Can I do the February one?? I'm hoping to be near enough goal by then! Hmmm... what pose tho?! Well it would have to be something valentines related...maybe some carefully placed posh chocs! haha!

CLASSSSSY!

You're right tho- when I look at everyone's pics on here I think that you're all a bunch of absolute stunners. It'll be like an army of Fembots when we all get to goal- no stopping us!! And as for the fellas- watch out Mr Pitt and Mr Depp!

xxx

i'll do a totally naked shot,no probs.
gotta be miss march and ooohh...........i'll have it all in black thanks lol x:p

I'm more Calender Girls than Playgirl!!!!!! Lol!!!!

Maybe I'd have to be the buns one but with flapjacks instead!!!!!!

Or Halloween with lots of strategically placed pumpkins!!

x

BETSYYYYY!!

Haha! I love it!!!

Can I do the February one?? I'm hoping to be near enough goal by then! Hmmm... what pose tho?! Well it would have to be something valentines related...maybe some carefully placed posh chocs! haha!

CLASSSSSY!

You're right tho- when I look at everyone's pics on here I think that you're all a bunch of absolute stunners. It'll be like an army of Fembots when we all get to goal- no stopping us!! And as for the fellas- watch out Mr Pitt and Mr Depp!

xxx

Hahaha! I'm laughing at carefully placed chocs! On your nips? What kind of chocs? I'd need one of those massive bars of Dairy Milk for mine!

Maybe a fluffy heart strategically placed over your molly?

So that's Determined Girl for Miss February. You'll be fabulous. Gives you something to look forward to and keep you going strong! hehe.

Love it!

X

i'll do a totally naked shot,no probs.
gotta be miss march and ooohh...........i'll have it all in black thanks lol x:p

Hahaha! Wahey you're game Jo! Ok it's totally nude for you, no March hares or fluffy lambs, chicks covering your modesty! And of course you can have it in black and white!

So Miss March it is. Keep at it as March will be here in no time at all! You'll be all toned and gorge well before then!

X

oooo i love this!

id do a pose behind a big feather fan which covers the naughties. and id have to have huge black eyelashes!

i get dibs on jan lol

I'm more Calender Girls than Playgirl!!!!!! Lol!!!!

Maybe I'd have to be the buns one but with flapjacks instead!!!!!!

Or Halloween with lots of strategically placed pumpkins!!

x

Hahaha! Good choice CuddlyFairy! Pumpkins! Brilliant! Love it!

Hey and less of the calender girls! You're much to fabulous to be covered in LT flapjacks!

So Miss October it is. Black and white or colour? I'm thinking black and white with a touch of colour on the pumpkins? What you think?

oooo i love this!

id do a pose behind a big feather fan which covers the naughties. and id have to have huge black eyelashes!

i get dibs on jan lol

Ooooooooh that sounds absolutely fabulous darlin! I love it! So creative!

That has to be in black and white, so artistic!

So that's you then for Miss January. This is going to be the best calender ever.

Perhaps we could get someone to sponsor us, and give us all a make over, get proper glammed up, like real super models. That would be great.

I would like to claim Miss April. I would like to the naughty office girl, use your imagination ha ha. Black and white would be good.

I am getting quite excited about doing this, I hope it comes off lol. Closest I'll ever get to becoming famous. Wander if LT would help us do it, be some good exposure for them

Ooooh, very classy, black and white with orange pumpkins! And October is mine and hubby's birthday month!!!!

Have we got enough chaps for a Playboy version?!!!!!

x

LMAO - I'll do a before shot dressed as Audrey Hepburn (God love me I love the irony) and an after shot as Mrs Claus in december please! Give me a background of snowy windows. a huge Xmas tree and I'll stand all seductive like in my 'stockings' wearing one of those slutty Mrs Claus costumes, in front of a big open fireplace dangling some mistletoe...beside James McAvoy.

Perhaps we could get someone to sponsor us, and give us all a make over, get proper glammed up, like real super models. That would be great.

I would like to claim Miss April. I would like to the naughty office girl, use your imagination ha ha. Black and white would be good.

I am getting quite excited about doing this, I hope it comes off lol. Closest I'll ever get to becoming famous. Wander if LT would help us do it, be some good exposure for them

Hehe Liz maybe we should send them an email when we're all happy, healthy and confident?! You never know, they may make us all cover girls! Who needs easy, breezy, covergirl commercials! Pah! We are the fabulous, sexy Lipotrimmers! Move over Tyra Banks!

Ooooh saucy! A naughty office girl, I've used my imagination and it's good! I love it! Sexy specs, suspenders and a pencil!

So that's you sorted for Miss April!

...and a clipboard!!

Ooooh, very classy, black and white with orange pumpkins! And October is mine and hubby's birthday month!!!!

Have we got enough chaps for a Playboy version?!!!!!

x

Haha CuddlyFairy, we're patiently waiting for the men! None have put themselves forward YET. I bet they're all catching up on their beauty sleep in preparation for signing up!

I call dibs on whatever month easter is so I can dress like a bunny haha very funny thread Luv it

Of course! We have to have a bunny! It wouldn't be a calender with a sexy bunny with fluffy ears and a cute button tail. Love it!

I'm not sure which month Easter is held but you could have May as March and April are already taken?

Is December taken then? I'm too fat isn't that what you're sayin Betsy? Callin me names and me just tryin to get ona calendar!! I ask ye -a woman can't aspire to be a model these days without someone kicking her down...:( :(

Back