Lipotrim questions??? New to this.

All diets work if you do them!!!!!!

God love straight talking Garry!!! xxx Garry is right all diets work as long as you stick to them and since you are so close i would carry on with LT as you could lose everything in a few weeks, where it would take much longer on another diet! You are lucky to get LT in the first place as your BMI was 25 to start with, so don't waste the chance you have been giving and others havent!!!
ON THE WATER SIDE!
when you are weeing, you are weeing out ketones..which are the little buggers who are helping you lose weight! Also your body needs water to metabolise fat! and overweight person needs more water than a normal person!! So up ya water and stay away from the food!!
OR, you could QUIT!!1 and stay unhappy with your weight!! Your choice!

You are damn right.. Thanks guys. Nictastic, you are totally right, I've been given a chance to do something about my weight. Gonna try to do it again..

No... you ARE going to do it again!!! Good luck

Good luck Atmosphere. If you stick to LT and drink plenty of water then you will lose the weight. The first week is the hardest but you can always pop on here for encouragement and straight talking!

x

I feel really guilty to tell ye this cos ye helped me when I almost quit.. But I stopped it on monday, I have eaten food everyday since then, nd it hasn't been healthy. I was thinking of going on atkins.. But now I'm considering just going back onto the lipotrim..
What do ye think.. Seeing as i quit once should i spend that much money on it again? Does anyone know if atkins really works? has anyone had any experience on it?
Thanks!

The atkins diet does work, i lost 4 stone on it a while ago, but then when i stopped it i ate ***** again and put it all back on (and more) but its the same as any diet, once u stop and u eat **** you're bound to put the weight back on!

Nic is right, you WILL do it. It's mostly about determination and just how much you want to lose the weight. What's more important? That yummy piece of cake that will be over and done with in a few minutes or looking and feeling fantastic and knowing that you got yourself there? I know which one I'd choose ;)

Good luck honey x

Can i quickly ask you a question this is my first time on a forum and i dont understand it when i want to message pepole do i have to go to unread messages and then reply like that is there a easier way to message your friends and contacts and read your own messages

You won't have private messaging until you've posted more. I think it's when you reach 100 posts that it unlocks but I could be wrong.

If you're just talking about finding threads that you've written in, if you go to UserCP there'll be a list of all the threads that you've participated in so that you can check that way.

rainbow brit thanks alot a hour later

Lol no problem hun :)

Hello again..
I'm back on LT.. Originally weighed 10st 3 pds.. now I weigh 9st 11 pds. Kinda pissed off about that.. Everyone else seems to lose 5-6 pounds a week nd I just can't seem to do it. I have done everything by the book.. Apparently I didn't drink enough water the first week.. then this week I drank 4-5 litres a day and apparently thats too much. i can only really do it for another week, cos I have to go to a gig in two weeks. (BLONDIE, its gonna be fantastic). feeling pretty disappointed at the moment. I'm happy with the weight i've lost but I wanted it to be more.. I really wanted to get to 9 st before starting the refeed week. But that isn't possible within a week..
Sorry, sound awfully pessimistic, but..
Anyway. i wanted to thank you for all the support ye have all given me!

hi I started LT last monday so im on day 3 I'm doing ok so far I want to loose min 2 stone by christmas, Ive tried slimmingworld n weight watchers slim fast the lot but no luck so i need to do this I get weighed mon! Ive been reading lots of posts n i find it really helpful eeryone seems to be doin really well! but was wondering can you take water retention tablets while your on the diet? good luck everyone we can do it!!! x

Don't know the answer to that. You really need to check with your pharmacy, GP or ring lipotrim directly on 0800 413735. They have a doctor there who will be able to answer your question. Well done so far.

thank you! well done to you i see your doing well! we can do it xx

ok just rang lipotrim help line and just found out you can NOT add salt pepper curry chilli or infact any spices which i got told at the chemist you can!!! you can NOT split the vanillla n use it as milk bloody hell im worried not ive been doing all them things except the salt thing...:sign0007:
think im gonna hae to watch the on line video again!

I love your 'go out and find a hottie' in your signature!!!! Hahaha! U deffo feel more confident once uve lost weight, im sure your gorgeous now but if ure like me i found that wen im bigger i couldnt understand ppl finding me attractive and now im slimmer i guess ive been noticing men giving me more attention!!! Tehehe, feels great! Im happily married but nice to still feel attractive!

hiya can you take water tablets ? ive been wondering this aswell x

I love your 'go out and find a hottie' in your signature!!!! Hahaha! U deffo feel more confident once uve lost weight, im sure your gorgeous now but if ure like me i found that wen im bigger i couldnt understand ppl finding me attractive and now im slimmer i guess ive been noticing men giving me more attention!!! Tehehe, feels great! Im happily married but nice to still feel attractive!

thank you I hope i feel like you do when i start loosing lol im on day now feelin ok not going out till i come off the diet about 6 weeks i think unless im a size 10 by then lol! so no hottie hunting till then. Im not sure when i stop loosing water n start loosing weight some one told me a week n another said a month bloody hope not that long! xx

Back