Lipotrim questions??? New to this.

hiya can you take water tablets ? ive been wondering this aswell x

I cant believe i forgot to ask about the water thing i might ring them again i think i was in shock after the no pepper n no chilli responce! Ill let u know when i find out! x

hiya can you take water tablets ? ive been wondering this aswell x
hi ya ive emailed them and they sent me this xx
If they are prescribed – take them, however on Lipotrim you should not need water retention tablets. Please do not use over the counter or herbal tablets

there's no need to lose weight before you feel worthy of finding someone. \whoever you are with should love you for who you are xx

there's no need to lose weight before you feel worthy of finding someone. \whoever you are with should love you for who you are xx

thank you Its just the last guy i want out with was a prat n said hes never been out with someone my size before n someone my size doesnt do it for him lol gimp! so he had to go!!! but I know what you mean but i wanna loose the weight first because I cant go out on this diet so im planning on staying single until i start going out again n concentrate on my self for a bit xxx

I have chilli flakes in my soup, hasn't done anything to my losses but I couldnt have the soup without it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi jojo, went on a date with a guy who subsequently called me overweight but said i still looked nice. I hate being the fat chick. Like you, im gonna concentrate on myself for a while, getting to goal, then ill put myself back on the market....competition is rife, so much easier meeting someone when ur slim.

Ava
xxx

Back