Lipotrim revisited!

trimlee

Love God; Love People
I lost 17kg (about 35lbs) on LT TFR 2 years ago; maintained quite well for a year-ish then got careless. In the last few months I have put back a whole lot and now have regained just over half of what I lost -gasp....!

I tried the conventional exercise and healthy eating and was doing the exercise bit pretty well but eating more and more!
I tried to get back on LT soemtiem ago but tried to do a modified version that didn't work (obviously!) as I tried to do it whislt keeping in some foods. My blood sugar must have been all over the place and I of course did not go into ketosis so was uncomfortable and stopped after a few days.

Now I've decided I need a real kick start, so I'm going to do a 3 week stint on LT TFR. I hope to lose 5kg (about 11lbs) during this period, get my taste buds reset and my capacity for meal quantities reduced.

I went to the pharmacy yesterday and got a real thrill just walking in and getting weighed and buying my week's supply. The satisfaction of knowing LIPOTRIM WORKS and works well, just gave me the determination to stick with it.

I'll be reading your stories fellow LTers for encouragement and will keep you updated! :cool:

PS: will update my ticker in a bit.

Hi trimlee

You've done the right thing as you could see results last time. You do need to be in the right frame of mind and now you've decided to go back 100% i'm sure you will have more than 11lbs loss in 5 weeks!
Good luck and keep us updated with your progress.
Emma x

hi trimlee,

I too lost a lot of weight with tfr, 38lbs, kept it off for a bit, and then put literally all of it back on in 6 months after having a big spinal op that had me wheelchair bound, bitter and - well it was easter, I was fed up, so I ate all the eggs!

I lost about 12lbs between november and now on SW, but with my wedding in less than 9 weeks, decided it was time to get back on LT for the sake of my back (now mobile but in pain) and my wedding pictures lol.

well done for coming back before you put it all back on, it does take a comitment, and doing tfr is easier than conventional dieting, there is no question of what you can get away with, you just cant eat!

I shall look out for your progess :)

Thanks 2 Sizes Smaller and Tinkerbell. You're both at the stage where one dress size down is a reality! I'm lookig forward to getting past this stage and into ketosis.
I felt hunger pangs today and was irritable. Still, I know it get's easier!
I'll be looking out for yur progress; keep up the good work too.

hi trimlee,

I too lost a lot of weight with tfr, 38lbs, kept it off for a bit, and then put literally all of it back on in 6 months after having a big spinal op that had me wheelchair bound, bitter and - well it was easter, I was fed up, so I ate all the eggs!

I lost about 12lbs between november and now on SW, but with my wedding in less than 9 weeks, decided it was time to get back on LT for the sake of my back (now mobile but in pain) and my wedding pictures lol.

well done for coming back before you put it all back on, it does take a comitment, and doing tfr is easier than conventional dieting, there is no question of what you can get away with, you just cant eat!

I shall look out for your progess :)

Oh dear MsBonde, sorry to hear about your spinal problem but thank God you're mobile now! well done for getting back into TFR. How excitng you've got your wedding coming up. If you keep with the TFR up till maybe a week and a half till your weeding you'd have lost quite a bit of weight and still be able to refeed properly. The last week leading up to a weeding tends to be very busy with all those final preparations.

I agree TFR takes a lot of the stress out of dieting as it reduces options:just no food! Today I marvelled at all the children's leftovers from meals that made it into the bin -it would have all ended up in my tummy!
Well onwards we go. Looking forward to my first weigh in as i bet you're looking forward to your next one too!

Well done for coming back to LT Trimlee! Great decision!

Good luck for your first week and look forward to your first weigh in result.

Good luck Trimlee!

I'm the same with the kids leftovers...I'd eat it without realising it!
My dog has been in heaven the last week!

I too am using tfr as a kickstart although I haven't set how long I want to do it for. My plan is to go back the SW afterwards (following the low carb plan) and to keep going even once I get to goal!

Your 3 weeks will fly by and you will be so glad you did this again!!

Well done for coming back to LT Trimlee! Great decision!

Good luck for your first week and look forward to your first weigh in result.

Thanks MiniB, I agree, good decision (she says whilst waiting desperately for ketosis to kick in!). you've lost quite a lot of weight on this yourself so well done. Will definitely post my first weigh in result ;)

Good luck Trimlee!

I'm the same with the kids leftovers...I'd eat it without realising it!
My dog has been in heaven the last week!

I too am using tfr as a kickstart although I haven't set how long I want to do it for. My plan is to go back the SW afterwards (following the low carb plan) and to keep going even once I get to goal!

Your 3 weeks will fly by and you will be so glad you did this again!!

Hi Lisaberry, I hope we keep up this not eating the children's meal leftovers in the long run! Your 9lb is a great weight loss for first week.
I must admit, I've been weighing myself obsessively since I started, guess I'm trying to stay motivated.
I've got some dip sticks for checking whether I'm in ketosis, I'm going to check. Still have hunger pangs, but thank God no headaches like I did the first time!

I decided on 3 weeks this time because I needed an initial short term goal to aim for to keep me on track. Glad to say 1/2 a week down and 2 1/2 to go!

End of day 5 and i feel so pleased that I've stuck 100% so far.Tried to get back onto LT TFR a few months ago but on my own terms and it did not work -I couldn't stay on it!
Was at a party today and survived despite being in the midst of some lovely food. Very glad I made it. Feel much better today, only thing is a weird feeling in my mouth, like my teeth are coated with something -?!
Been off work the last few days which has helped. It will feel a bit different at work but I will stick with it still. Tuesday is my weigh in day so I look forward to that!

Last edited:
Day 6 -fired up!

Today, day 6, I felt kinda hollow, few tummy rumbles and a furry mouth! BUT I AM EXCITED because I'll have my first weigh in tomorrow!
How are you my fellow Lipotrimmers?!:)

Good luck with the weigh in today, can't wait to see what you've lost.

I'm doing fine on LT. Only 4 1/2 weeks to go so counting down the days now til I finish. Can't wait!!

Good luck with the weigh in today, can't wait to see what you've lost.

I'm doing fine on LT. Only 4 1/2 weeks to go so counting down the days now til I finish. Can't wait!!

Hi MiniB, thanks for checking. Couldn't make it to the pharmacy for my weigh in yesterday or today. Have weighed at home though and think have lost about 2kg (about 4.5lbs). Kinda good but less than my targetted 3kg. Might be TOTM. Anyway I'm fired up to stick with it for the 3 weeks planned!

Day 9/10 detached from food!

So glad about this! I feel very comfortable now. Got to get to the pharmacy tomorrow; haven't made it for the last 2 days and almost out of shakes!
Glad I'm on Lipotrim!:D

It's true Trimlee

I feel detached from food at this stage myself. I didn't even feel as if I missed my brothers birthday bbq last night. Feel so positive today.

Good on you 2SS!

FOOD DREAM ON DAY 12

Funny dream last night; dreamt I was about to eat but after the 1st mouthful remembered I was on LT TFR and stopped. Was quite upset in the dream. Woke up and felt relieved.
Today toyng with the idea of not completing the planned 21 days. Reminded myself of my goals etc, etc. Read a few posts to keep self on track -glad I'm sticking with it like so many of you are!

Goodbye & thank you so much!

Well it's day 20 of 21 for me, and tomorrow I end my 3 week stint. Thank you so much, all my fellow LT'ers, this forum helped me when I would have fallen off the wagon. My plan for the 3 weeks was to lose 5kg and I have lost just about that, thank God. Will post my weight tomorrow. I will refeed from tomorrow and start on a controlled diet with the aim of losing weight further through this combined with exercise

You have encouraged and cheered me on, and it was great doing these few laps with you. To those still on the TFR journey, YOU CAN IT; keep on to hit your goals!
God bless you guys!:wave_cry::)

Last edited:
Back