Lipotrim Support Ireland

Well done Dermot.. Great loss in just a fortnight!!

Good luck with refeed x

Whoop whoop!!! Congrats Dermot!! Come on the Irish!! Yes obviously I'm from Dublin :) Well done xx

RetailChick said:
Whoop whoop!!! Congrats Dermot!! Come on the Irish!! Yes obviously I'm from Dublin :) Well done xx

+1!

Briiliant!

hi im on day 3 and really findin it tough im really miserable an snappy does anyone else feel like this :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi anto.. As well as being a really hard diet (although it does get easier) it is an emotional roller-coaster too.. You will have good days and bad days, and feel terribly moody and snappy but it soon passes x x

Well done for starting, and good luck x x

thanks a lot sue i wasnt really expectin an answer so quickly its great knowin that other people know what yer goin through
i have about 6 stone to lose an i know i chose a really bad time to start but i was afraid id have another 2 stone on after xmas:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

hi im on day 3 and really findin it tough im really miserable an snappy does anyone else feel like this :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

howya anto , yeah thats a normal way to be feeling , the first week ur body and head is going to be going through such a massive change that all sorts of strange moods and thoughts will be cropping up in ur head. stick out the first week and it will get gradually easier. once u see that first huge weightloss ull be encouraged to keep going. my advice is to hibernate as much as possible for at least the first week till u get ur head together and u get in the zone. stick at it dude , it will change ur life forever:D

hey welcome aboard anto..stick with it and the results are fantastic..well done on starting! :) good luck! xx

thanks everyone ,im glad today is over but deffo feel a bit better after comin on here ,im livin for monday no 1 for weigh in but also to get this week over
at the moment im feelin id just love to go to bed for the next few weeks ,but i just keep sayin to myself it will b worth it in the end,when i can fit into my clothes and feel comfortable im fed up wearin leggins an baggy tops that make me look worse but all i can fit into .. moan moan moan

hey i know what you mean about wanting to stay in bed..i wihs i could just go to sleep until its all over...sleep till next april and bypass the diet, my final year thesis and final year exams and wake up with a 1st in my degree and 6 stone lighter...happy days i wish lol!.....must keep plodding on..good luck with your weigh in :) x

Have you tried the polar bear diet? You go to bed in the autumn, hibernate and sleep your way through the winter and wake up in spring having lost half your body weight!

I am surprised that it hasn't caught on!

sounds fantastic lol :)

started on monday ,weighing in at 17 stone 13 :cry::cry:
am hopin for a good weight loss ,im a woman of 5 foot 4
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
this is way too heavy ,i look and feel enormous as well as bein unhealthy
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
so im doin the best i can and hope i can b strong and stick to it

Anto if you have done the diet properly you will have a great weight loss on Monday. Wait till you see! Good luck and looking forward to chatting to you on here.

anto , just think about it this way. a few months of sacrifice from your life doing this diet will change your outlook on yourself and your life for the better, forever. you will honestly lose an enormous amount of weight doing this in a very short space of time. a relation of mine was in the same boat as you physically and did the diet for just over 4 months and lost close to 6 stone. and she found that it got MUCH easier to stick at it as it went on , much much easier. the initial mood swings and hunger pangs deceased and apart from the obvious awkwardness of not being able to eat or drink (alcohol etc) when you are invited places she found it ok. now she looks literally 15 years younger , she loves going shopping for clothes and she loves going out and about and to partys etc because she doesnt feel horrible about herself anymore.

i personally am in the same boat myself but to a lesser extent weight loss wise. im on my 3rd week and its much much easier than the first and 2nd weeks. and ive lost nearly as much as i wanted and am really looking forward to christmas now to see family and friends and go to partys etc because i know people will remark on how much weight ive lost. and yeah i do want the compliments ha ha. stick with it anto and i promise ur life will change. and u have all the support u need on here

started on monday ,weighing in at 17 stone 13 :cry::cry:
am hopin for a good weight loss ,im a woman of 5 foot 4
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
this is way too heavy ,i look and feel enormous as well as bein unhealthy
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
so im doin the best i can and hope i can b strong and stick to it

Good luck Anto, you can do it if you put your mind to it and we're all here to help you.....we've been there remember! xx

hi , dermot here again. back on lipotrim since last tuesday 15th nov for 4 weeks total food replacement and a week of refeeding. i want to lose 2 stone and then i will keep it off as i am training for the kildare marathon and back into running and training in a big way. this will be 100% my last time doing this diet. tough 4 weeks ahead (i like the refeeding week) wish me luck. thanks :D

beanaldo said:
hi , dermot here again. back on lipotrim since last tuesday 15th nov for 4 weeks total food replacement and a week of refeeding. i want to lose 2 stone and then i will keep it off as i am training for the kildare marathon and back into running and training in a big way. this will be 100% my last time doing this diet. tough 4 weeks ahead (i like the refeeding week) wish me luck. thanks :D

Hi thats exactly whot i want to do. Good luck

Back