lipotrim support

OCTOBER56

hi all help appreciated start the lipotrim monday 1st june getting myself in the right frame of mind any tips when the hunger takes over appreciated. start weight 13 stone what can i expect to loose 1st week which will get me motivated

Hello and welcome to the fabbest forum about!

Great idea to read lots here before starting, it's what i and lots of others did.

It's hard to say what you might lose first week, i wouldn't want you to get your hops up. People have lost as much as a whole 10lbs+ but it really depends on the individual - and also, it's good to look at the bigger picture.

On average women should expect to lose 1stone a month and men 1.5stone/month. But lots of people lose more than this, it really just depends.

Stick to the diet 100% and drink lots of water (at least 2litres a day, as well as having all your shakes) and you will see the benefits. Definitely :)

Good luck!

Hi there and a big warm welcome to this forum:welcome:

I lost 10lbs in my first week but everyone is different the biggest tip I have is to keeping drinking loads of water. I found the first week easy and the second week hard which seems to be the reverse of most ppl. But I was told that with every craving that if you can think about it for long enough it will pass, the strength of every craving only lasts 10 mins and you will be so proud of yourself.

My second and third days I was very tired so maybe don't plan a very hectic week for next week. But do try to keep your mind busy so you don't think about eating. Also I didn't start exercising til half way through the second week. Its best not to push everything at once, your body needs to adjust. Keep a positive attitude and you'll get through it with no hiccups! Also expect to be cold!

I have only started to get cold this week (wk 3) but even when it has been 20 degrees outside I've had a heavy coat on and been cold! My next weigh in is next thurs and already I have lost another 4 lbs so in 2 n half wks I have lost 16lbs! that is what makes it so worth while! I hope you have a great experience with no hiccups and we are all here for your support good luck x

Hi October,
wishing you well on your Monday start. Try and cut down your carbs in the next 2 days as it may be easier for you to adjust. Everyones first weeks are different, I am on week 3 and have had no cravings or hunger pangs to date, so you may not either. Very true about water, start with 2 litres and try to build up to 4, it does help. Take it easy for the first week and stay close to a toilet, all that water has to come out sometime. Don't look at this diet as a means to an end try to see it as giving you freedom from having to make decisions about what to eat each day and freedom from sugar and fat. Hopefully you will take to it very well and soon you will be on here offering your experience. Best of luck.
Doirin

Hi October and good luck for Monday. Everyone's losses vary on their first week, I lost 14lbs and was well happy with that! Some people lose a little the first week then have a whopper the next. We're all different on this.

Just drink plenty of water and keep your goals in mind and you will do brilliantly. Stick to this 100% and it works wonders. I look forward to reading about your first weigh in!

thank you all for your suport i started tuesday not monday today is 2nd day not been too bad had a few big hunger pangs but stuck it out excited about getting weighed on monday hope i can keep it up

Hey there, im new too!
Good job on getting to day two, im sure the week will *fingers crossed* fly by and you'll have a great loss

hi and welcome..hunger pangs usually last around ten mins so keep busy and sipn sip sip it really does help!! and good luck
keep posting!!!! x

Hi all day 3 still sticking it out big hunger pangs today but feel suprisingly good already feel thinner maybe its just me

Glad you're feeling so good and positive on this. Stick to it 100% and it really does work wonders. Keep going, you're doing great!

Sorry, but couldn't help but laugh at your stats. Are you really 55 feet tall and weigh only 75lbs and trying to get to 220lbs?

Back