Lipotrim TFR - Final Stint

Almost through Day 3 🙌🏼

I feel pretty crap and I’ve learnt my lesson for sure! I can’t do this to myself again 😩

Hoping for a weight loss this week 🤞🏼

-1.5lb loss for me this week. I am happy/relieved with a loss after my slip up at the weekend...... but I am conscious that I should have/could have lost 2-2.5lb more as average weekly losses are 3-4lb on Lipotrim. (Strange how I only lost 2.5lb last week as I was 100%). A little behind my target by approximately 3-4lb but in the grand scheme of things that is an insignificant amount and I just need to get over it 😊

Current weight is 10st 9lb - I am hoping to be 9st 9lb by October 20th, then I can start my refeeding xxxx

Last edited:
Yes ....in the grand scheme it makes sense to move on and over it. I was told at the clinic that even post menopause the female body can vary cyclically losing less once a month. So glad you are back en route to yr 9st 9lbs. It's a really good time to get to gaol so you can focus on staying there into the new year.

Yes ....in the grand scheme it makes sense to move on and over it. I was told at the clinic that even post menopause the female body can vary cyclically losing less once a month. So glad you are back en route to yr 9st 9lbs. It's a really good time to get to gaol so you can focus on staying there into the new year.

Thanks Ali. How are you getting on? xxxxx

Last edited:
I was feeling a little strange yesterday - I’m not sure if it is hormones or just psychological hunger but I really wanted food 🙈

I got some chicken out the freezer but put it back!! I had a good talking to myself to remind me that eating anything will just put me back to square one (from a mindset perspective and emotionally as i end up feeling really guilty and down for “ruining it”).

Anyway! I didn’t eat anything and I felt so much better for it. I think it was all in my mind. I did end up having an extra shake yesterday though, which I know I shouldn’t have done, but in someways I guess it satisfied whatever was going on in my head. Hopefully this won’t take me out of ketosis or impact my weight loss for this week? 🙈

I'm doing great. I had a slow week - only 1lb down though still a stone for the month. Then I have accelerated this week - and got two scales victories - into the 17s - stones and the 240s - in lbs. I only know my stones when I update my profile here. I just trust the process and it's Ok.

re that extra shake_ excellent as it keeps you in keto and you strengthened yr decision muscles. Good job. our sachets have less in them than yorus - so we have 5 a day. The GP says it's Ok to have an extra one when you need it. So I do. Now 2 1/2 months in, I need one less often. I think you'll find same good results this week.

I'm doing great. I had a slow week - only 1lb down though still a stone for the month. Then I have accelerated this week - and got two scales victories - into the 17s - stones and the 240s - in lbs. I only know my stones when I update my profile here. I just trust the process and it's Ok.

re that extra shake_ excellent as it keeps you in keto and you strengthened yr decision muscles. Good job. our sachets have less in them than yorus - so we have 5 a day. The GP says it's Ok to have an extra one when you need it. So I do. Now 2 1/2 months in, I need one less often. I think you'll find same good results this week.

Wow Ali, that’s fantastic well done 😊 Breaking into the next stone bracket really boosts the motivation (not that you need it, you’re doing amazingly).

Thanks for your comments regarding the extra shake 🙈 I realise that the Lipotrim shakes are c.120 calories a shake compared to Exante/Cambridge Diet which are 200 calories each (also containing a lot more sugar, carbohydrates etc).

I do prefer the taste of Lipotrim shakes as they’re not as sweet as the VLCD ones available and I actually enjoy the “flapjacks” and Chicken soup which have a reputation of tasting like feet or carpet 😂😂

Pleased you’re doing so well Ali, people must be noticing your transformation?? xxx

I didn't know they were 120 calories. That's pretty close to the Alevere and similar ones you can buy online, the dietimeal shakes. The shakes are around 100 with 18g of protein and under 4g carbs- with ones that are a bit higher limited to 3 a week or 1 a day depending. I like both as they are 5 times a day - so I'm never more than 2-4 hours from a shake/bar or whatever.

My sister has noticed - she's been lovely. She's an overweight size 18. I see why - drinks every evening - good food - with lots of carbs and fat and protein. Portion sizes only a little too big. No protein at breakfast. It's interesting observing how people's normal make them fat.

She said how good it was that I was looking so good as I'm job hunting. I certainly think people are prejudiced against fat people. And now I am an old fat person!! I've fund out there are "age positive" employers. I had expected to retire next year - but now my retirement age is 7 years later. I can't afford to go now. Grrrrrrrrr.

I didn't know they were 120 calories. That's pretty close to the Alevere and similar ones you can buy online, the dietimeal shakes. The shakes are around 100 with 18g of protein and under 4g carbs- with ones that are a bit higher limited to 3 a week or 1 a day depending. I like both as they are 5 times a day - so I'm never more than 2-4 hours from a shake/bar or whatever.

My sister has noticed - she's been lovely. She's an overweight size 18. I see why - drinks every evening - good food - with lots of carbs and fat and protein. Portion sizes only a little too big. No protein at breakfast. It's interesting observing how people's normal make them fat.

She said how good it was that I was looking so good as I'm job hunting. I certainly think people are prejudiced against fat people. And now I am an old fat person!! I've fund out there are "age positive" employers. I had expected to retire next year - but now my retirement age is 7 years later. I can't afford to go now. Grrrrrrrrr.

Aww I’m glad your sister is supportive. Some people can be so negative towards TFR. I’m lucky as my husband is supportive and so is my lovely Mum (I’m very blessed as I see my family a few times a week as they literally live about 800 yards from me). My Mum started Exante but fell off the wagon, bless her - trying to get her back on it as she will feel so much better for it. My Dad was on it too.... but he kept eating haha. My brothers know I’m on a food replacement and avoid offering me food and I’ve not told my sister.

Job hunting - where are you? I’m near Cambridge.

I know what you mean and I find it such a shame that people are judged on their appearance ☹️ I worked with a lady a few years ago and she scrutinised absolutely everything I ate!! (I wasnt big at the time), she asked me if I had an “eating problem” because I ate fruit and Greek yoghurt for breakfast??!! She also told me once how “great it was” to see me eat burger and chips..... okay love, if you’ve got nothing better to do than observe what I eat 😂 Honestly.

I also know people who won’t compliment on your weight loss as they’re jealous. It’s such a shame. Why can’t people just be happy for others? And if you’ve not got anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all.

I used to work with another lady who was struggling to find a job - she was overweight but happy as she was and one of the loveliest people, plus she had about 3 degrees!

Do you mind me asking what job your looking for? (Assuming you don’t mind putting it on here). I wish you all the best and hope you find what you’re looking for 😊 I believe everything happens for a reason, so if it hasn’t worked out yet Ali, a better opportunity is out there for you. That said, I do know how soul destroying it is when you don’t get a call back or get turned down - a little like dating urgh.

xxx

-3.5lb this week 😁

I’m out for an impromptu dinner tonight - I usually politely decline any social outings involving food, however, this is a family dinner with my Nan and Grandad so I thought “stuff it”. I can be strict and sensible - I’ll have steak with salad or vegetables, which should hopefully keep me in ketosis.

I’ll then have another 3 weeks of full TFR until a week of re-feeding. I’d ideally love to lose another 10lb by the end of my TFR and then either a maintain or 1-2lb loss during my re-feed week 🤞🏼

Hope that the meal goes well.
I’m starting Lipotrim TFR on Monday. I’m going to empty my cupboards & fridge tomorrow so no temptation.
Know that it is going to be hard, but very determined & pleased to have found this forum for support! 😊

I’m starting Lipotrim TFR on Monday. I’m going to empty my cupboards & fridge tomorrow so no temptation.
Know that it is going to be hard, but very determined & pleased to have found this forum for support! 😊
Welcome Coco.
You know - it's not necessarily hard. It can be easy - as you've decided you'll do it. Just bin any thoughts about any cheating - clearing your environment will really help with that. Google keto flu to see what remedies you can use if you get headaches or feel week.
We'll support you!

GemBino: You'll be fine. Good choices - hope you've enjoyed the evening and then get back on it - with another awesome week.

Cupboards cleared, water bottle bought & ready to do this! Starting tomorrow & looking forward to it!
Just a quick query, I usually take daily multivitamin with added Iron, garlic capsule & cod liver oil capsule - are these needed to be stopped too?

Thanks for your support - going to be helpful! 😊👍

I'm not an expert - multivit - probably as the sachets will have added vitamins - unless your GP prescribed the iron. The others - the calories will be minimal so whatever you want, I reckon.

I'm not an expert - multivit - probably as the sachets will have added vitamins - unless your GP prescribed the iron. The others - the calories will be minimal so whatever you want, I reckon.

Not found anything to apply for. Frustrating! Nice weekend - saw my mum and now with my sister and as a bonus, saw my grown up niece today. Dog doing well in London - so that's a relief.

Welcome Coco! Have you done Lipotrim before?

The first few days can be hard whilst you’re adjusting, but then it gets easier 😊

Hopefully your pharmacist is supportive as that makes a huge difference, as does using this forum.

Welcome Coco.
You know - it's not necessarily hard. It can be easy - as you've decided you'll do it. Just bin any thoughts about any cheating - clearing your environment will really help with that. Google keto flu to see what remedies you can use if you get headaches or feel week.
We'll support you!

GemBino: You'll be fine. Good choices - hope you've enjoyed the evening and then get back on it - with another awesome week.

Thanks Ali - I had a lovely meal with my family and I’m back on 100% again. I wouldn’t normally have a meal out (I usually avoid anything involving food whilst on the Lipotrim programme - what’s the point otherwise!), but it was with my Grandparents and I’m down to losing my last 14-21lb so I thought I’d “treat” myself as it’s only one meal xxxx

Cupboards cleared, water bottle bought & ready to do this! Starting tomorrow & looking forward to it!
Just a quick query, I usually take daily multivitamin with added Iron, garlic capsule & cod liver oil capsule - are these needed to be stopped too?

Thanks for your support - going to be helpful! 😊👍

How was your first day Coco?

I’m not an expert either, however from what I understand your complete RDA of vitamins and minerals are contained within your three daily meal replacements so you shouldn’t need to take any supplements - that said, I would clarify with your pharmacist 😊

Back