Lipotrim TFR

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by LeeMags, 6 February 2014 Social URL.

1. LeeMags

LeeMags Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all, I have just started Lipotrim and am on Day 4. I found the first 3 days easy enough but found this morning very difficult. I actually considered quitting but have got passed it now.

I decided to join to get some support from other people in the same boat as me. Although my husband has been very supportive (eating meals in a different room etc so as not to tempt me) I just don't think people realise how difficult it is unless you're actually doing it :)

I'm hoping to hear about big weight losses in the first few weeks. I've tried so many other diets but because the weight takes so long to come off I tend to quit after 2 or 3 weeks. So hoping Lipotrim will work for me as the results are faster.

Can't wait for my first weigh-in to see if my hard work has paid off :D

P.S how long after starting are we actually in ketosis??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimmabum

slimmabum Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.18%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    .... think it depends on individuals but I think ketosis starts day 3/4??? You'll know because your mouth will taste horrible particularly in the mornings. I'm ok eating in the same room as others - in fact I love cooking more now that I'm not eating. This is hard, no doubt about it, but the results are great. I nearly caved in last night as I felt really hungry, but I gave myself a bit of a talking to and did some cooking in the end. Some people loose loads all the time. You should have a really good loss this week, provided you stick to it, and then it averages out at around a stone a month. Why don't you look at some of the amazing photos on here, and read some of the fantastic success stories ..... if that doesn't motivate you ..... Good luck - you'll loose in no time!!!

4. LeeMags

LeeMags Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim

5. abbz

abbz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.2lb(17.28%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Congrats on the 6 pound loss!

6. LeeMags

LeeMags Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Abbey :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.