Lipotrim - The New Me!

Hello y'all!!

Wow you are all doing so great - my aim is 70 days 100% TFR and am on day 3 so a loooooong way to go. Loved reading the diary - have inspired me to do my own :)

Have a lovely weekend - look forward to the next instalment xx

Hello y'all!!

Wow you are all doing so great - my aim is 70 days 100% TFR and am on day 3 so a loooooong way to go. Loved reading the diary - have inspired me to do my own :)

Have a lovely weekend - look forward to the next instalment xx

Hi emmievic.... welcome aboard!! glad you got some inspiration.... yep i defo reckon you should start the diary, coz i love lookin back on mine.... really keeps me goin when i look back on day one and see how miserable i was.... like a different person!! the time has just flown by so good luck and chin up!! x

Day 53 - Well this is really flyin by now!!! Am really seeing a big difference in my clothes etc now.... when i look down at myself it feels like im in someone elses body??!! Even my legs are defo lookin thinner!! Roll on the holidays now!!! Was gonna come off at 3 stone, but gonna head on until June 1st weigh-in and then go on re-feed for that week... not long now... May 1st tomoro!!! So can see the light at the end of the tunnel... feel great today, nice and comfortable.... drinkin lots of water... walked last nite for 30 mins and this morning for 40 mins... nothing too strenuous but still some form of exercise, just to get me back into that frame of mind for the summer!!! Delighted with myself now and really on a high!!!!!!!!!!! have a great day everyone!!! x

Day 54 - weather here absolutely fab again! Altho won't be goin anywhere today, my little man is not well.... very high temp and not himself... so lotsa calpol and nurofen comin his way... poor fella. Can't believe im coming near the end of week 8 and heading into week 9?? Just mad how fast it goes..... tried on a pair of Monsoon cropped trousers i bought a few years ago... only wore them once... they're lovely.... size 16... and they FIT??!! Just delighted to see the 16's starting to creep back up the top section of the wardrobe... that was my mission for lipotrim... to lose 3 stone and get into a nice loose size 16... so nearly at the finish line!!! Then the real work begins!!!!!!!! Today 1st May...... Re-feed 1st June.... NEARLY there!!!! omg don't think im gonna remember how to CHEW!!!! doin a little walk every evening, so hoping to have a 3lb (or 4lb!) loss this week... fingers crossed... have a good day and chin up people!! x

Day 55 - Weather is just lovely here agin.... am hopin by the time i go on re-feed in June, the weather is like this... want to get the nice weather, to wear all my nice clothes that now fit... AND to have some nice barbeques!!! Gonna start goin thru my jimjams and nightstuff etc today..... used to wear some really nice pyjamas but they got too tight, they're buried away, so that's my next mission today..... it's just fab to be shoppin in the wardrobe and not spendin a penny!!! Have waited ages to get into a particular pair of jeans and now that im in them, they're starting to sag!!! My back garden is lookin fab, coz yesterday i felt a bit hungry in the afternoon... so jumped in the car and went to the nearest garden centre and spent the day varnishing my table and chairs and plantin new stuff in pots... so it looks fab out there... amazin what hunger will do for ya!!!!! Wednesday is my 8th weigh-in..... just incredible how fast it all goes... hopin for 3lbs/4lbs..... yeehawwwwwww!!

What lovely inspirational diary entries you write :) Well done for another day down xxx

well done leluna. always reading and looking forward to reading ur diary. good stuff babe. just got back from debenhams and tried on a few jasper conran stuff and my size 16 was perfect !!. not tight or lose! you know some designers are really stingy with their sizing and i wanted to find out my true size. was really happy. enjoy the glorious sun

well done leluna. always reading and looking forward to reading ur diary. good stuff babe. just got back from debenhams and tried on a few jasper conran stuff and my size 16 was perfect !!. not tight or lose! you know some designers are really stingy with their sizing and i wanted to find out my true size. was really happy. enjoy the glorious sun

wow well done temmy... tell you what if you fit into size 16 jasper conran well then it wont be long before you're a 14 girl!! glad you like the diary... i love ramblin on and then readin back to the early days.... seems like ages and ages ago!!!!! thats the thing with lipotrim... if you can get thru the first few weeks, then the high the weightloss brings coasts you thru the next hurdle!! have a nice day x

Oh hun, I can symperthise with you, especially on the Plantar Fasiitus front, I've had that for 5 years & still suffer :cry:
You've done brill so far, keep it up :D
Jackie xx

Oh hun, I can symperthise with you, especially on the Plantar Fasiitus front, I've had that for 5 years & still suffer :cry:
You've done brill so far, keep it up :D
Jackie xx
Thanks Jackie.... the plantar fascitis is absolutely agony... had cortisone injections in my foot and they worked for about 3 months and now the pain is back.... altho the 2 and a half stone off is really helpin... best thing is i can go back out walking again.. so fingers crossed i can get rid of it for once and for all.. not nice.... :wave_cry:

Day 56 - Just back from a nice bit of retail therapy! Bought some lovely stuff and defo gone down a size so brill!! It's just amazin the difference in such a small space of time..... my weigh-in tomorrow so hopefully a few pounds off!! Mad tho.... i weighed in at 14st 5lbs last week and during the week went to 14st 2lbs on my scales... then hopped on this mornin and eh hello it was readin 14st 4lbs???????? not totm... altho walkin every nite... maybe muscle or something.... bit pissed off... altho i did weigh myself this morning after my first shake... so hopefully back to 14st 2lbs in the morning.... grrrrrrrrrr.... headin off now, my little fella is still not 100% so gotta go and do nursemaid!! have a good day guys! x

Day 57 - Another 3lbs off today.... so well pleased with that... was hopin for about 5lbs... but not complaining!! Im now under the 200lbs mark (198lbs) so delighted to see that! 5lbs away from my target of 3 stone... that's brill in 8 weeks??!! Won't feel it now till the end of May and then the joys of re-feed!!! My little fella still not great.... so stuck to the house again today... might as well do a bit of ironing... yawn!!! So gonna try and get into the 13's next week... 14st 2lbs at the moment... so that would be another 3lbs loss next week... fingers crossed.. better get my big a$$ out walkin and shift those pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Congratulations, a big barrier to break! I’m closing in on 100 kg (approx 220lbs) but I really want to get under 200lbs. I don’t know why but it just seems such an important mile stone.

Congratulations, a big barrier to break! I’m closing in on 100 kg (approx 220lbs) but I really want to get under 200lbs. I don’t know why but it just seems such an important mile stone.

I know! I was dying to get under the 200lbs..... it's funny what the milestones are but it was a big one for me.... just wish now i could have another 4 or 5lb loss to get it moving again... but thats just being ungrateful i spose... im well happy with the losses!!!! You're not far away either now, won't be long before you get to the 200 big one.... your losses are brill.... good luck!

Day 58 - aw the sun's gone away :-( The weather was just brill for the past two weeks..... my little man is still off playschool so still housebound... altho lotsa housework being done so winner!! Will be able to get back out and about next week... what with him back in school and my house gleaming!!!!!! Brought back some choc shakes yesterday... i usually have all vanilla.... so on the advice of this forum... heated up a choc last nite to see if it would be nice having a nice hot choc every evening..... and bleugggggghhh it was disgusting!!! had to gag it down!!!!!!! my hubbie was laughing his a$$ off!! It's just mad the way everyone is so different.... i actually don't mind the chicken soup and the crapjacks (coconut) are okish too!! but it's a big no points to the hot choc!!! Really hoping to hit the 13's next week... i think i will faint when 13 comes up on my scales... imagine 8 weeks ago i was 16st 11lbs??????? just maaaad! and now 13 comes up on the scales??? will be a memorable moment i can tell ya!!!!!!!!! ok off i go to do some stuff!! have a great day everyone and stay strong!!!! 100% all the way!!!!!!!!!!! x

I didn't find the chocolate too bad but the coffee vanilla warm - yuk! Heating seems to bring that salty taste out, now I love salt but not in a milkshake!!

Wow you only have 6lb to your goal weight - bet you never thought you would get there in such a short time when you started did you? Fab!

Its horrible here today too, want the sun to come out!

Have a good day xx

Back