Lipotrim - The New Me!

I didn't find the chocolate too bad but the coffee vanilla warm - yuk! Heating seems to bring that salty taste out, now I love salt but not in a milkshake!!

Wow you only have 6lb to your goal weight - bet you never thought you would get there in such a short time when you started did you? Fab!

Its horrible here today too, want the sun to come out!

Have a good day xx

hiya! that's exactly it!! couldn't put my finger on it... but that's it! it tasted salty... yukkkiee!!! yep i tried to heat the vanilla and that was disgusting!!! so just gonna keep goin with my vanilla cold with a splash of coffee granules!!! I have 5lb to go to my target!!... but gonna keep goin till the end of may/first week in june and maybe i might lose 3 and a half stone??!! yeehaw fingers crossed!

hi luluna just read your diary and wanted to say well done for all your losses, you have done amazing bet you are well happy with your self, you are a big success and very inspirational to us all. you will have to start putting some before and after pics on here for us all to see. good luck with your weighing next week and well done again. :)

p.s hope your son gets better soon x

hi luluna just read your diary and wanted to say well done for all your losses, you have done amazing bet you are well happy with your self, you are a big success and very inspirational to us all. you will have to start putting some before and after pics on here for us all to see. good luck with your weighing next week and well done again. :)

p.s hope your son gets better soon x

hiya becci-boo.... you're a big success yourself... everytime i go on here you are there giving people advice and encouragement and that's what helps everyone get through! You're doin so well yourself... this thing is not easy, but it will be worthwhile in the end.... glad you like the diary, it keeps me sane and i love checkin back to see how far ive come :D

Day 59 - god that sounds mad! Can't believe its nearly 60 days!!! Just flyin now spose coz i know im coming near to re-feed (1st June) altho im very scared at the prospects of food.... just worried my inner demons will come out and start demanding chocolate again??!! It's hard to try and re-train the brain to a new lifestyle..... just want to get rid of the need for rich foods and desserts etc.... try to realise ive had enough of that crap and the way forward is to go without it and understand i dont need it and it only makes me feel miserable and is damaging to my health. It's not easy to just flick a switch to healthy choices but im determined this time to keep the weight off for once and for all...... if i can go 100% for 59 days, surely to god i can resist a cake??? Gonna try and do some exercise again this week... just a half an hours walk in the evening to keep the ol joints flexible! Off to the races in Dublin tomorrow... so got my dress and killer heels at the ready!! Hopefully might win a few bets! My little fella is a lot better so ive got a pass out for the day with my husband!! See you later and good luck everyone! xx

Have a lovely time, hope the sun shines for you :) We really must see a pic of you in all your finery.

I think the trick is to never deny yourself anything but to eat in moderation, someone here suggested an 80/20 rule, so 80% of the time good the rest a bit naughty! If you want a pudding maybe share with whoever you are dining with (and let them eat the lions share!)
I have a terrible problem with boredom eating in the evening. My husband works away all week and I find myself wandering into the kitchen just because there is nothing better to do! Stupid I know but thats how I have managed to get myself back here :( Nothing is going to change in my life as his job will always be far away so I have got to recognise this as a trigger time for over eating and make changes to my behaviour. Do you have trigger times you can identify and make changes to?

Sorry I have just rambled on in your thread!

Em x

Have a lovely time, hope the sun shines for you :) We really must see a pic of you in all your finery.

I think the trick is to never deny yourself anything but to eat in moderation, someone here suggested an 80/20 rule, so 80% of the time good the rest a bit naughty! If you want a pudding maybe share with whoever you are dining with (and let them eat the lions share!)
I have a terrible problem with boredom eating in the evening. My husband works away all week and I find myself wandering into the kitchen just because there is nothing better to do! Stupid I know but thats how I have managed to get myself back here :( Nothing is going to change in my life as his job will always be far away so I have got to recognise this as a trigger time for over eating and make changes to my behaviour. Do you have trigger times you can identify and make changes to?

Sorry I have just rambled on in your thread!

Em x

yep gonna go with the 80/20 rule myself and see if it works for me... my problem is when i have a bad day i just compound it by sayin 'ah sure feck it, i've blown it now', instead of just gettin back up on the bandwagon and tryin to minimise the damage. That's my plan for the future... hopefully if i continue till the 1st of June, i might get past my target of 3 stone and possibly the 3 and a half stone milestone... will see... so that will leave me at 13st 4lbs.... so will be headin into weightwatchers to get the final stone off.... will be happy at 12 stone ish to be honest... want a few curves on board... my hubbie will divorce me if not!!!! Anyway i completely boredom eat... im a stay at home mum, so constantly wantin to graze... but my trigger is nightime too... when our kids go to bed myself and my husband will have a few snacks and watch the tv.... we also love to eat out so i spose a combination of all of the above has landed me on here! But dont reckon things have gotta change that much... im just gonna stop eatin the crap at nite.... or something low like a couple of crackers and philly light.... and when im out... chose the healthy option.... steak and veg etc.... im tryin whilst im on this to troubleshoot and think ahead, so im ready and mentally prepared for a lifestyle change thats gonna keep the weight off but still maintaining some sort of life!!!! sorry for ramblin back at ya!! x

Day 60 - Yeehaw... 60 days totally 100%... proud of that... went to the races in Dublin today... in a private hospitality tent which started with breakfast, then high tea... sandwiches and cakes etc... followed by dinner and unlimited free drinks... and i sat there with my water and black coffee... euggghhh!!!! gotta say by the end of the evening im glad to be back!!! Had a fab day... didnt win anything on the horses, but bought myself a fab handbag... so winner there!! My god to be surrounded by so much food was maaad.... altho im nearly there now so not long.... gotta hang on to that thought!!

Well done events are always hard. I actually feel like filling a plate and chucking it away sometimes rather than everyone wonder why your not eating. Xx

Day 61 - Met some people today i havent seen in a while and the look on their faces was just fab... worth all those crapjacks and shakes!! They couldnt believe id lost nearly 3 stone..... so well happy with their response!!! yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x

Well done! You deserve it!

leluna bet you felt so happy with yourself well done..x

Day 62 - Stood on the scales today and in the 13's.... absolutely blown away now!!! Can't believe in just under 9 weeks, im only a couple of pounds away from 3 stone! Was 16st 11lbs 9 weeks ago and am 13st 13lbs this morning??!! Just delighted! Really lookin forward to my holidays now! Really gonna start now and try get myself into a good frame of mind for re-feed.... was over on the weightwatchers forum, copying some recipes for when im back with ww.... just dont want to come off this and be hangin in mid air... need a plan!!! Would love to get to 13st 4lbs on lipotrim that's exactly 3 and a half stone.... then hopefully by Christmas i will be around 12st 4lbs and i will be well happy with that! Don't want to be a complete skinnyminny!!! Have a good day!

Well done on the 13st lozzy, that's great. U will be under ur target weight before re-feed, am sure of that.
U will look n feel stunningly gorgeous on ur jolly's.
Well done Hun. :D:D
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 63 - weigh-in tomorrow and fingers crossed! Spent yesterday, with glue and bling and gemstones sticking them to clothes and shoes... omg ive too much time on my hands.... looks cool tho!! Spent the past couple of months trying to get into a lovely pair of jeans with tags on that wouldnt fit... got into them 3 weeks ago and had to abandon them last nite as they were fallin off me and looked like a child's nappy on the a$$..... :-( but i won't complain coz thats good news!!!! so fingers crossed for tomorrow... im 5lbs away from my target..... :)

Good luck tomorrow! My daughter wants me to bling her converse you will have to give me some pointers xx

Day 64 - AND a monumental day for me.... I reached my target!!!!!!!!!! omg can't believe it... after 9 weeks, ive lost 3 stone.... I was 16st 11lbs and today im 13st 11lbs.... absolutely thrilled!!!! The time just flew by and yep i had some tough moments but really proud i stayed strong and 100% and here i am with the target done and dusted! Gonna continue for a few weeks then re-feed, so anything else is a bonus.... thanks for all your support guys... i could not have done it without this forum!!

woohoo excellent loss good on you and congratulations on getting to the 13stones well done, you deserve it :)

Back