Lipotrim - The New Me!

Hi Leluna, i'v just read your whole blog, it did make me laugh with the rubber suit story but know that feeling too well. every time i am forced to go on a night out, end up in tears in front of the mirror because nothing fits, so end up wearing a sack. I am on my 2nd week now of LT, its a lot easier than i thought, i lost 5lb on my first week, have you had your first weigh in yet xx Karen xx

Lorraine, Karen.......we've all been there in one shape or another.....hideous isn't it and absolutely no-ones fault but our own!

But no longer, when I go out now I can pick from any single item in my wardrobes.......just need to go out more to wear it all again:D

Good luck guys x

Well done Leluna, keep at it! I cannot wait to start getting back into all my old clothes again, but like Sandra said I have to get out more as well! but I'll probably want to once I've got rid of my excess baggage!

good luck, I am 30 in June and would like to be a size 16 so here's hoping we both reach are goals!!

Just answered a question on this forum about a fellow dieter worried about refeeding and food and how we keep the weight off.... thinking myself about this... but you know what, no matter what diet regime we're on, we have to try and discover our triggers when things go wrong... is it comfort eating/boredom etc... im only on day 5... i did this tfr before and saw great results and kept the weight off for a long time, but met my hubbie and began to pile back on the flab..... i reckon this time, im defo gonna try and analyse why i overeat and get out of control.... this time this weight is staying off and im in for a lifestyle change... there are no quick fixes.... except for TFR! But it's really a quick fix and a golden opportunity to start again, see big weightloss initally, then use this fabulous tool to really start the challenge... FOOD and how we deal with it.... so reckon im not gonna worry about it.... just try and work out why I go wrong and try to fix it.... i know when i went from a 28 to a size 10... i still maintained it and still had a fab time with food and social situations.... if i fell off the wagon, i got straight back up and i reckon thats where i went so wrong this time... when i fell, i thought ah forget it .... its all gone wrong... no point now..... and thats what i need to fix... we can go out and have great weekends, but we need to watch what goes down the ol hatch but still enjoy life! x

Hey you! It was my post you were replying to - thank you! I have just read through your blog and I was cringing and also laughing at the wetsuit incident.. but rubberbabe topped it off!! Thats certainly a name to use when you have lost your weight ;) naughty! LOL!!

Good luck! :) xxx

Ive always been told that i am a bit ugly. Ive got a big nose and pointed chin and when i was thin my dad told me i looked like a witch :-( my hubby on the other hand has always made me feel pretty and thats all i care about. I just want someone to b proud of me. I am going to do this :)

Cham pers.... it doesn't matter how we look on the outside.... ive been told how attractive i look (supposedly) by everyone.... im a make-up artist and love make-up and fashion..... but you know what on the inside i feel absolutely ugly... when i carry this weight i cannot even look in the mirror... i put on my make-up and yes it all looks grand from the outside... but inside i feel horrible.... disgusted at myself that i cant control my eating habits... ashamed ive let myself down by putting on the weight.... but this morning i got up and for the first time in months... i looked IN the mirror and not THROUGH it..... i could face myself, look myself in the eye... WHY?, because ive regained my control..... this weight will come off... i will be 100% TFR for the next 3 months... of that i have no doubt... and i will go on my holiday... for once feeling proud of me.... i will look in that mirror and say Lorraine.. YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipppppppppeeeeeeeee

Thanks Leluna its real courage and determination that will spur you on and me hopefully :)

Day 6 - Not a bad day today... feelin a bit more energetic than the previous few days... my first weigh in is on Wednesday.. so dyin for that! It's great to get a bit of motivation to spur me on! Decided to get a few chicken soups next week and see how that goes... dont wanna try the flapjacks, they're gettin terrible coverage on here! Gonna look through my wardrobe and dig out a few tops that were too tight... pull them to the front and everytime i open the wardrobe i will see them and get some inspiration! When i lose the weight i wont have to go shoppin for clothes, i can just hit the wardrobe and get all those items banished to the back and bring them to the front! Have also decided while im on this diet to have my nails painted, make-up on and make the effort again with my clothes... this will be a mini transformed me in preparation for the upcoming 'new me'... onwards and upwards girlies... i raise a shake to you all!!!!

You go girl! Lol

I like the flapjacks especially half of one crumbled up, with half of a vanilla shake mixed up strong with boiling water poured onto it. Porridge voila. Then with a big pot of green tea or an espresso I'm set up for the day.:woohoo:

i totally agree anything different sounds really nice right now! Lol

Day 7 - Grand today.... looking foward to the big weigh in tomorrow.. but to be honest, i can feel my clothes a little looser already! Just put our deposit down for our holiday in June, so really spurred on by this and am gonna be sitting on that beach in my size 16 swimsuit...! Dont know about tomorrow's weigh in and what shakes to get.... gone off strawberry already... reckon choc is the only way.... haven't tasted vanilla.... anybody recommend it... and the dreaded flapjacks... hmmmmm! Finding im struggling most at night... my husband and I love to snack at night and god love him he's gonna lose weight too coz he's obviously trying to lie low alongside me! But the great thing about lipotrim is you see the weight come off instantly, so immediately are encouraged by these results and that's what drives you forward i think. I also love the fact that im getting out of bed every morning knowing im doing something to control my weight.... and really lovin the fact that the 'diet' im on does work... IT HAS TO!!! Still worried about when ive got the 3 stone off, how im gonna maintain it... but heyho i'll cross that bridge when i come to it and will by then have tools in my head to help me deal with my triggers. Then i can get back into a healthy regime... and enjoy life with my gorgeous family!!!

The vanilla is nice hot with coffee and sweetners. Im just going to get choc and vanilla next time i love them hot! Like my men! Lol

The vanilla is nice hot with coffee and sweetners. Im just going to get choc and vanilla next time i love them hot! Like my men! Lol

and your coffee black? ;)

Back