Lipotrim - The New Me!

Congrats on day 16 my lovely, and you sound in a really positive frame of mind which can only help even more. Theres nothing like that feeling when you, and others, start seeing the changes - it makes all the effort you've put in seem worth it x

Fab diary Leluna! Really interesting and motivational! I'm just starting back on LT after losing 2stone in 6 weeks and then going on to putting half a stone back on (in 5 weeks) grrr! Reading your diary has reminded me how good it feels to see that weight coming off :D xx

Day 16 already! It goes so quick! Just think how quick the next few weeks are gonna go by! Yay bring on the summer i cant wait!!!! ;-)

Day 17 - wow! started off with a nice morning... hopped into my attic and pulled down some of my summer clothes. Last year i could not get into any of my size 16 linen trousers... you know the ones from Next in all the nice colours.... so took them down to give me motivation and a guideline to watch how many inches im losing... fully expected them to come to my knees.. and was amazed they actually came right up.... now when i say right up, i mean onto my bum but im absolutely rammed into them and lost some oxygen.... and they dont shut.... but shocked and stunned they even came past my knees..... at the moment im in different sizes on the bottom.... jeans some 18's and some 20's so thrilled i even managed to get a 16 on.....!!!!!!!! My goal is to lose 3 stone ( 1 stone gone already in two weeks! ) and fit into a size 16 for my hols in June. So by this mornings evidence this is totally achievable!!!! So delighted with myself and as the song goes NOTHING'S GONNA STOP ME NOW.... yyyyyiiiippppeeeeeeee!!

Arghh I hate that, 'but you have such a pretty face' shame it's hidden under 10 chins and I have a lardy body to go with it!

Leluna, I really want to be able to go swimming with my OH and my little daughter too, I'm always standing on the sidelines, missing out, and its all my own fault:( I Am going to change this, and you will too :)

WE WILL be Super sexy and slim for summer, Hurrah!! xx

Leluna and Jenhen, you are absolutely doing this and how fantastic is it! Slim and sexy by summer showing off your gorgeous bodies...bring it on!!! :)

Day 18 - Can definitely see the weightloss now.... delighted and feeling very positive and surprisingly have lots of energy! Amazing how confident you feel when you finally decide to cut the strings and release the miserable feelings being overweight brings..... The hunger pangs are definitely gone now and am really feeling comfortable. Determined to see this through and get rid of this 3 stone.... then gonna head into Slimming World and lose the final stone and a half for Christmas.... no more fat, negative thoughts and feeling so out of control.... roll on being 'normal' and being able to join in everyday life with my family. The pain in my foot has decreased spose thats the 17 pounds already gone already.... so a happy bunny in this corner... long may it continue!

Well done hunny sounds like ur in the zone with me and squeeze yay! Have a look at the slimming world forum theyve got loads of yummy recipes that i thought i would have a crack at now for my family. Get me used to cooking healthily for them. I honestly dont mind SW its mainly fresh foods not so much processed. My problem is portion control so thats what ive gotta deal with afterwards and SW doesnt focus on that so im just gonna do my own thing and use strict portions of the slimming world recipes! :)

yep Cham same here... but reckon portion control can still mean you can have a big portion (ish) if you add lotsa veg. I love veg so am definitely gonna go down that road when im back in the food world... less carbs and more veg. Also givin some thought to tryin to cut out bread because since im on this it really is evident how much bread etc bloats you makes you feel like sh#t and piles on the podge... so might give that a go and try and have a jacket potato at lunchtime... it should be easier for me coz im a stay at home mum, so im gonna start lookin out for me and make myself nice meals in the daytime and not just pile something handy and processed in the ol gob when im hungry!!!

Day 19 - yep did it again... tried not to but stood on the scales and fed up to see only 2 pounds down again this week.... reckon it might move one more pound by the time my next weigh in comes on Wednesday. Spose a 3 pound loss is good... but just expected after a dissappointing week 2 weigh in ( 2 pounds ) i might have seen a 4 or 5 pound loss this week? So found myself getting all negative again but have gone back into my stats and my future goals im just gonna aim for a 2 pound a week loss and if i get the odd 3 pound loss that will be a bonus. Reckon my body is wrecked from yoyo dieting so this might be slow for me.... but can still reach my goal of 3 stone by June with a 2 pound loss each week, so no panic just gotta be patient!!! (was hopin if the losses were high i might reach the goal by end of May) so June it is!!!! Onwards and Upwards....!!!! Gotta focus on the obvious that the weightloss is definitely visible already and im in a happy conquer the world mode!!!!!!!!!!

Chin up chicken, the scales are going down at least. I totally agree that it can be disheartening when its a bit slower than other peoples losses that you read about on here but we are all different, and you are brilliant for sticking with it so far ....so keep going!!! x

youre doing great. Keep it up :)

You are a silly chick ur doing bloody fantastic! STOP getting on those scales and wait till weigh in! Ur probably be pleasantly surprised xxx

Day 20 - Absolutely gorgeous day again here in Ireland.... got no sleep last night, our little fella was coughin all night and kept us up... my poor husband went to work this morning with his eyes in the back of his head!!! Gonna start today and do a bit on my exercise bike ( the one that's collectin dust in the corner ) maybe try and do twenty minutes every day.... would love to go out for a walk every day, but my foot is still givin me hassle so that's my next months target... to go for a 20min walk every day.... that was what i did before and it's great to get out with your ipod and get some 'me time' and chill.... still cant resist hoppin on the scales (sorry Cham!) and reckon im in for a 3lb loss this week, so that's 20lbs in 3 weeks... delighted with that!! im really surprised at how much i can notice the weight off already.... im wearin stuff now that i was hopin to wear a lot further down in my targets..... and defo full of energy... did a good bit in our back garden over the past few days and painted the front door a lovely bright glossy red..... hopefully the neighbours won't mistake the house for a brothel??!!!! lol...... so signing off now diary.... have a great day everyone... keep shakin!!!!

Day 21 - Can't believe it.... 3 weeks in! It felt like just yesterday when i started! Feelin great and lookin forward to being slim again! Can't believe im looking forward to the summer.... was just saying on another thread how weird it is to be lookin forward to the dreaded season 'Summer' and all the pain that brought me before.... looking at beautiful girls in long flowing maxi dresses and gorgeous bikinis on the beach and cool linen trousers and thinking why i had let myself go to such a point that summer meant sweaty limbs for me.... knackered after a short walk... hiding on the beach not going into the water..... not wanting to bring my kids for a picnic, or to the pool or for a walk.... just because i was so out of control with food and had let myself come to this.... well no more.... i will be that girl in the lovely dress or sitting on the beach in my gorgeous swimsuit (dont think i could brave a bikini) i will be out and about with my lovely children enjoying the sun, not sitting inside dreading it! It's my weigh in tomorrow and hopin for 3 lbs... so fingers crossed!!!

Back